Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pandora co-founder: Taylor Swift's Apple fight 'mostly theater'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

He seems pressed that he lost his job and that Pandora is such a flop. 

Poor it. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Of course it was a publicity stunt. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

LoveandMagic

I think it was a mutually beneficial publicity stunt. Taylor seems like a smart and savvy business woman, and Apple is a giant corporation. It works out for everyone. I think that's what the guy is trying to say. Everyone needs good theatre, and it got everyone talking about an important topic. :shrug:

I love Pandora, my sister and a friend got me to try it. I now have it on my phone (the only place I can get good streaming service). I mostly listen to the Kathy Griffin channel. All my favorite comedians are on it with bare minimal interruption (Anjelah Johnson, Jim Gaffigan, Tosh.O, Louis C.K. Natasha Leggero, Amy Schumer, etc). I like it because I can discover new artists and buy their stuff right then if I want (I discovered Anjelah Johnson for instance). Not sure why people are hating on it, most of my friends love it. :confused:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bad Bromance

Read it in Jo Calderone's voice tbh, Italian accent and all. "SHE'S THEATAAAHH."

Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning.  When I read your post, I busted out laughing so hard!!  Thanks babe!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Emvee

A few days ago: GUISE SHE'S DOING IT FOR THE STRUGGLING ARTISTS

Now: Of course it was a publicity stunt. She's a smart business woman. :derpga:

Lmao gotta admire how people weasel their way around arguments 

xzxyyxzx

Girls pls Pandora is not irrelevant.. Lol, its actually used a lot by people in car drives, parties, and just day to day.. Sure spotify is bigger. But people still use it. 

Sexxx

It's as if a lot of you guys own shares in Apple :smh: stop bashing other services when Apple hasn't even proved itself yet. 

Also, he makes some very valid points. Taylor is full of **** 

Archived