Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Tidal loses its second CEO in two months

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

If someone is going to criticise Tidal for 'greed', then they also have to criticise Apple Music because neither have a free tier and Apple's extended trial period is for nothing more than customer acquisition purposes.

There's still iTunes Radio that you can use for free.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasn't the idea behind it, just look at the promo video. They tried to call all big artists in order to atract their fans so they can make money off of them. 

And you are making a statement like they only make money off of streaming :smh: Where are the live shows, album sales, single sales, campaigns, promotions, perfumes, drinks, idk what else, anything basically that comes in your mind.

*attract

UM sweetheart this is NOT a Gaga video where you look for hidden meanings. I'm going off what they said. I am NOT making a statement as if they're only making money off of streaming, you tried though. We all know there has to be a better way of getting margin from streaming.

Probglum

I'm pretty sure the video crashes midway to to help you on the fact that you shouldn't be wasting your time watching a terrible video. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

LePetitGAGABLover

And the Apple exclusives won't? :lmao:

I don't think that's gonna happen tbh:usrs:

Kulture Kiari

Apparently the day it premiered, Tidal users had trouble seeing BIM after the three minute mark. It turned greenish like. :smh:

Edit: @darkwolf

ShockPop

Thanks it was going to fail without a cult leader.

Beyonce & Mickie minas?  Madonna?  Where's the draw? They needed a Gaga, Swift, Adele, Muse... someone with a devoted following to bring kids in. Nobody contracted has that. B has a flaky fan base at best.

Yanko

Why do you guys want Tidal to do so bad? :rip: 

because its annoying  :neyde: 

i dont use any streaming service  so i dont really care

but i think they should give uo now

it wasnt a bad idea itself but the way they presented it kinda killed it 

--------------------------------

but people here want it to fail mostly because beyonce and madonna are invested in it :rip: 

LePetitGAGABLover

i think it will ............ :rip:  

Mess!!!!:saladga:

Apple owns both Apple Music and iTunes, so these "excusives" will be available to purchase through iTunes too

Yanko

Mess!!!!:saladga:

Apple owns both Apple Music and iTunes, so these "excusives" will be available to purchase through iTunes too

i hope videos wont be exclusive as well

but it probably will 

GagaMyBlood95

*attract

UM sweetheart this is NOT a Gaga video where you look for hidden meanings. I'm going off what they said. I am NOT making a statement as if they're only making money off of streaming, you tried though. We all know there has to be a better way of getting margin from streaming.

First, sorry for the mistakes, I'm not a native speaker, I try my best tho.

I'm not asking you to find hidden meanings in the video, but it's like so obvious. The whole thing looks so fake, again this is MY OPINION. Artists came there and said a few words, they probably had no idea what the whole thing is about, so now they are slowly leaving Tidal, not because of some artistic integrity, but because it didn't work, fans saw what it's about :smh: 

The problem is how they sell the product. Like "Artist first, we need money, but look, we're rich as **** !". No one will have pity for them. Otherwise, it's true that it's good for NEW artist. But do not shove down our throat your big artist ego and tell us you need more money.

But I'm glad there's so bad new around Bey and Jay-Z. To press acclamation and star power they had was so ridiculous, it had to stop sometime. 

Archived