Featured Posts

Tropico

I feared it would be Beyonce. A Judas tea. :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel Down

I think people are being unfair when it comes to Tidal.

So what, they tried to make a new music service and make some money as a group. Is there really something that bad about getting some artists together and trying to make money off an idea? And at the end of the day, they're allowed to sell or feature their music however they want.

Too bad for them, it didn't work out. However, the Tidal hate, and many being thrilled that it failed is really pointless and pathetic in my opinion. I don't find happiness in other's failures, that's just me.

I even spoke to some people who enjoy Tidal and weren't aware of all this hate because they're not on music forums or anything :miley:

I strongly believe that Tidal is unfair when it comes to people

giphy.gif

GagaMyBlood95

Why do you guys want Tidal to do so bad? :rip: 

Because it is a bad project only developed for rich people (Jay Z, Beyonce) to become even more wealthy.

+ It's bad itself tbh, the idea behind it.

Kabexuela

All these big words and long paragraphs.  TIDAL is over.  There, that's all they have to say, f%!?

LePetitGAGABLover

Why do you guys want Tidal to do so bad? :rip: 

Because Tidal exclusives are getting annoying:awkney:

Kabexuela

:lmao:

I am loving this big punch on Jay-Z and Beyonce's ego.

ME TOO FELLOW SIS

I think people are being unfair when it comes to Tidal.

So what, they tried to make a new music service and make some money as a group. Is there really something that bad about getting some artists together and trying to make money off an idea? And at the end of the day, they're allowed to sell or feature their music however they want.

Too bad for them, it didn't work out. However, the Tidal hate, and many being thrilled that it failed is really pointless and pathetic in my opinion. I don't find happiness in other's failures, that's just me.

I even spoke to some people who enjoy Tidal and weren't aware of all this hate because they're not on music forums or anything :miley:

As a streaming service, it's not really any more worse than any of the others functionally unless you're not willing to spend money whatsoever on it - in which case Spotify is your only real option.

Spotify runs at a loss (as far a I know) so expecting Tidal not to would be bizarre :shrug: You're right that the hate is unwarranted and laughably pitiful but I guess Beyonce, Kanye and Madonna's very presence can rile up people :emma: 

If someone is going to criticise Tidal for 'greed', then they also have to criticise Apple Music because neither have a free tier and Apple's extended trial period is for nothing more than customer acquisition purposes.

Because it is a bad project only developed for rich people (Jay Z, Beyonce) to become even more wealthy.

+ It's bad itself tbh, the idea behind it.

No, the idea of artists actually getting more money out of a stream besides less than a penny isn't a bad idea.

GagaMyBlood95

No, the idea of artists actually getting more money out of a stream besides less than a penny isn't a bad idea.

That wasn't the idea behind it, just look at the promo video. They tried to call all big artists in order to atract their fans so they can make money off of them. 

And you are making a statement like they only make money off of streaming :smh: Where are the live shows, album sales, single sales, campaigns, promotions, perfumes, drinks, idk what else, anything basically that comes in your mind.

NewYorkCity

it is when, instead of saying that, you present it as if you were doing us users a favour and like if it was the second coming (revolution of culture etc).

That's why I am happy for the EPIC FAIL.

darkwolf

I wonder what Madonna is thinking after the company she is part up fcked up her video premiere. 

What happened? I'm totally unaware of that

Archived