Ask Billboard: Rihanna's Best-Selling Songs & Albums

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Tumblr

Not even as big as Applause.

Applause sales = 2.54 million

FFS sales = ~1.8M

Worldwide she trumps her with 4.5 mill to Gaga's 4 mill

Also it's a different sales climate now, considering tracks can't evens sell over 150,000 now without being a debut

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

DiscoHeaven23

Rihanna invented the term "singles artist". I didn't realize her album sales were THAT bad though. Especially for the albums that came out pre 2010 when albums were selling alright. 

Oh well, her songs have had me dancing since I was 13. 

Sidenote: when she first came out I thought her and Ciara were the same person

chris777

Rihanna invented the term "singles artist". I didn't realize her album sales were THAT bad though. Especially for the albums that came out pre 2010 when albums were selling alright. 

Oh well, her songs have had me dancing since I was 13. 

Sidenote: when she first came out I thought her and Ciara were the same person

Her album sales aren't even bad (except for MOTS). They are just not exceptional. Her albums had been selling good WW since AGLM.

Want to see singles artists? Look out for Kesha, Flo Rida and Pitbull. 

Haroon

I had no idea Disturbia was so big in America :omg: I expected Only Girl to be among the top :laughga: 

Vernier

At least no album under 1M like ARTPOP ^^

623,000, Music of the Sun

um.....

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Highway10

I had no idea Disturbia was so big in America :omg: I expected Only Girl to be among the top :laughga: 

i remember when Disturbia was released my classmates were listening to it everyday :laughga:

LoveandMagic

Very well done, RiRi, though album sales are less than what I expected. Slay though. :applause:

I like a lot of her singles, but I'm also the only person in the world who didn't like Umbrella. She has me until "Umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh", for whatever reason I can't stand that part! So of course the radio played it like crazy! Similar to S&M, though I really like it, I'm not crazy about the "S, S, S, And, M, M, M," part. The instrumental is infectious though.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived