šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hannibal TV Series cancelled after three seasons

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Ā Ā Hannibal-KeyArt-16x9-1.jpg

The network has canceledĀ Bryan Fuller's Silence of the LambsĀ prequel series after three seasons. The full 13-episode third season will run its course on Thursdays at 10 p.m., concluding Aug. 27.Ā 

NBC has allowed us to craft a television series that no other broadcast network would have dared, and kept us on the air for three seasons despite Cancellation Bear Chow ratings and images that would have shredded the eyeballs of lesser Standards & Practices enforcers," Fuller said in a statement. "[NBC Entertainment exec]Jen SalkeĀ and her team have been fantastic partners and creatively supportive beyond measure.Ā HannibalĀ is finishing his last course at NBCā€™s table this summer, but a hungry cannibal can always dine again. And personally, I look forward to my next meal with NBC.ā€

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/hannibal-canceled-at-nbc-804239

Ā 

Ā 

i haven't watched the 3rd season yet but i loved the previous seasons.:noparty:Ā :noparty:Ā 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ryhanna

Your username does not reflect an appropriate reaction to this news.

Hopefully Netflix or something will pick it up and revive it.Ā 

yASSsss

Your username does not reflect an appropriate reaction to this news.

Ā i'm not going to change my username for thisĀ :gaycat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

I like the show, but it is way too dark for most people, I guess.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ryhanna

I like the show, but it is way too dark for most people, I guess.

Ā 

I think the biggest problem is that it's too dark for network television. It's always been extremely strange that something this dark is on NBC. It has themes that are much better suited to services/networks like HBO, Showtime and Netflix.Ā 

From what I understand Hannibal is pretty toned down to fit in on NBC. Perhaps a cancellation is a blessing in disguise if it gets picked up by a network where it can have more freedom.

ARTPOPdidntflop

good, that show was too grossĀ :flop:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Pure Adrenaline

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

djBuffoon

Although this was initially upsetting, I'm confident that Netflix or Amazon will pick it up. I don't believe that the show was toned down for NBC, it was extremely visually disturbing, and that was part of the problem: it didn't belong on network television to begin with. Let it thrive somewhere else.

Vernier

Welp this was disappointing news, but unsurprising, ratings have been in the pitsĀ :noparty:Ā The fact that it's come this way is amazing in itself.Ā It has a dedicated fanbase tho, I hope Netflix or Amazon pick it up :giveup:Ā 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

considering it's a Bryan Fuller show, I'm susprised it took this long :toofunny:Ā  That poor guy has such brilliant shows that get dropped way ahead of their time.

Ā 

I need to watch this though.

Archived