💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

Lol @ this being considered "rape". They are literally an example of almost every teenage couple in this day and age. One of tens of millions. Seriously, this is no big deal and I can't at some of ya'll being so overly dramatic about it

I mean some of ya'll probably did **** like this with older guys yourselves for Christ's sake :saladga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded it. :emma:

Now if the other mag-jerks could have similar s-xy shots leaked :emma:

Downloading child p***ography? Gorl you have a long journey ahead of ya :emma:

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Kacey Elizabeth

Three words (well, four words): disgusting, revolting, and sickening. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

retroglamx

Downloading child p***ography? Gorl you have a long journey ahead of ya :emma:

Excuse you but being under 18 doesn't automatically make you a child. You stop being a child the moment you grow pubes or get your first period. So this is not child ****ography. All I see is a 18 or 19 year old dude's penis and a fully clothed girl who is handling herself voluntarily in the video. Like @SychoUnicorn said this is exaclty what every other teenager around the world, same age or younger are also doing. Too bad they were stupid enough to have a camera recording their event.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

I honestly feel so sorry for everyone making such a big deal out of this. Is it safe to assume that those complaining didn't have any s-xual urges until you turned 18?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I'm more grossed out by the fact that he was recording it. 

you see, that's the thing. 

lol 

BornAsUnic0rn

NO SHE'S NOT, SHE WAS RUBBING HIS DICK WHILE HE WAS RECORDING AND SHE SEEMED PRETTY AWARE OF THE CAMERA. She wanted to act frisky and do naughty things on video but then it got serious and she didn't go further with it and neither did he. That's it. That's the end of it. No rape.

I don't know why everyone acts like a nun when these things happen. We're all s-xual beings and being underage does not prevent anyone from their s-xual needs or desires. Having a camera recording is the only thing that was wrong about it.

That was my point tho. NO RAPE. And I handled worse situations in life and still never called what I've been through rape so it makes me so mad to see him getting this kind of treatment for barely doing anything at all. 

BornAsUnic0rn

Lol @ this being considered "rape". They are literally an example of almost every teenage couple in this day and age. One of tens of millions. Seriously, this is no big deal and I can't at some of ya'll being so overly dramatic about it

I mean some of ya'll probably did **** like this with older guys yourselves for Christ's sake :saladga:

Where can I fave, praise, kiss and buy your post?

Versace

You call this a s-xtape , a girl that's fully clothed that refused to do anything and a guy that's semi naked with a tiny cock begging for a BJ. The **** industry would laugh at this. Also tbh I personally feel minor age should be up to 15 after that you should be responsible for your choices that's just my personal opinion. What he did was totally douchey tbh if he was that desperate he could have asked me to suck it for him dem tiny balls though , the girl is totally not into it shame on you Carter.

Nicole

I love how a bunch of people on the internet think they can dictate what is and what isn't s-xual harassment and/or rape. The girl in the video is the only one who can decide that - it's her body, her thoughts, her feelings. 

Tumblr

That DOESN'T make it right. 

He exposed himself to a minor and got caught out and should pay for trying it with a 16 year old :applause:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Excuse you but being under 18 doesn't automatically make you a child. You stop being a child the moment you grow pubes or get your first period. So this is not child ****ography. All I see is a 18 or 19 year old dude's penis and a fully clothed girl who is handling herself voluntarily in the video. Like @SychoUnicorn said this is exaclty what every other teenager around the world, same age or younger are also doing. Too bad they were stupid enough to have a camera recording their event.

"Citizen's Guide to U.S. Federal Law on Child ****ography

Notably, the legal definition of s-xually explicit conduct does not require that an image depict a child engaging in s-xual activity.  A picture of a naked child may constitute illegal child ****ography if it is sufficiently s-xually suggestive.  Additionally, the age of consent for s-xual activity in a given state is irrelevant; any depiction of a minor under 18 years of age engaging in s-xually explicit conduct is illegal."

http://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/citizens-guide-us-federal-law-child-****ography

Excuse you....

Clearly the girl is fully dressed but it is up to the judge if this ever goes on court (which is unlikely) to interpret whether these tapes are considered to be child ****ography.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Jonna Lee

ew he shaves

Downloaded it. :emma:

Now if the other mag-jerks could have similar sДxy shots leaked :emma:

i feel you on a spiritual level

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Tokyo Rose

Carter: Stop, stop. Just act like [the camera isn’t] there.

Maggie: Carter, that’s a giant lie.

She said there's a giant light, not a giant lie

Anyway I don't have a whole lot to say about this. I don't like those annoying vine "celebs" so I like seeing them dragged to the pits :lolly:

DrewStevens

That DOESN'T make it right. 

He exposed himself to a minor and got caught out and should pay for trying it with a 16 year old :applause:

That's not always considered a crime tho. They were a couple and the age gap is less than 3 years so even if her parents took this to a court the laws of the state would probably protect him because of the age gap.

Archived