💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

y'all are overreacting. she's 17 in 20 days and he's only 19, it's not THAT bad:wtf: 

america is so conservative about stuff like this it's frustrating. in britain the legal age is 16 to basically do whatever the **** you want(except buy alcohol and cigarettes) like most girls in my old school are dating guys way older (i'm talking 15 year olds with 18/19 year old's) and nobody bats an eyelid at it:duck:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

:awkney::wtfga::what::udidnt::eww:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterMum

I think this is the main issue. In my opinion she was more uncomfortable about being to be recorded than actually doing it but still she was uncomfortable. He should have never tried to record her doing it because she is a minor.

I wouldn't call this rape or s-xual abuse but it was wrong to push her to do something she didn't want to do.

Yes and you know, young girls are fickle in that way. Excited but scared, they do want to but not really and it becomes a mess cause they don't dare to speak their minds in those situations cause frankly they are confused themselves. Hormones flying everywhere but there's that voice in the back of your head that says "uuhh I'm not sure" and guys 18 year old, full of testosterone in a situation like that are often not competent enough (yet) to read through those signs and will say "but you said you wanted it" and then drama starts. So just rather be safe then sorry.

squeala

Who? This guy from Macgon (a group of famous viners).

His s-xtape is on Twitter rn and the reason this is getting so much attention is because

1. The girl is a minor (16)

2. She repeats multiple times "I'm not comfortable doing this"

3. He says 'DO IT!"

4. This counts as child ****ography

Apparently he didn't have a good reputation before hand so this is only adding fuels to the flame. "Carter" is trending WW!

I can't post the video but I can post a YT video which explains the video (and the link is in the description)

sorry could you change the wording of the title and op it's really triggering for a lot of people to see abuse referred to as s-x

DrewStevens

sorry could you change the wording of the title and op it's really triggering for a lot of people to see rape referred to as s-x

This is not even a s-x tape. There's no s-xual intercourse at all so it can't be either rape or consensual s-x.

that's messy.

looks like the tape is about to get live at carterreynoldss-xtape.com pretty soon

SKANK

why do you want to watch a little girl get raped you piece of ****

I can't tell if you are kidding or if you are from tumblr, but referring to this as rape is disrespectful to rape survivors.  

If you had watch the video you would see a girl rubbing a guys crotch and telling him to take his pants off, only after his penis is taken out does she says she is uncomfortable with being filmed. He turns the camera off after approximately 10 seconds of trying to convince her to blow him on camera.  They both are laughing and drunk, no one is being aggressive. 

This Vine person did not force this girl without her consent to engage in s-xual activities, it is not rape. 

Chill. 

Pierre

why do you want to watch a little girl get raped you piece of ****

Wait, I just read the title. I didn't knew she was illegal or the story of the video. :deadbanana:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I can't tell if you are kidding or if you are from tumblr, but referring to this as rape is disrespectful to rape survivors.  

If you had watch the video you would see a girl rubbing a guys crotch and telling him to take his pants off, only after his penis is taken out does she says she is uncomfortable with being filmed. He turns the camera off after approximately 10 seconds of trying to convince her to blow him on camera.  They both are laughing and drunk, no one is being aggressive. 

This Vine person did not force this girl without her connect to engage in s-xual activities, it is not rape. 

Chill. 

i do agree with u on rape part.

and the law is pretty stupid on ****, since every teen ****s those days and many of them do s-x tapes. why to forbid it?

Stephen

This Vine person did not force this girl without her consent to engage in s-xual activities, it is not rape. 

Chill. 

agree with you but cringing @ "tumblr". I hate that stereotype 

SKANK

Someone wearing a flower crown would be offended by the generalization of tumblr users.

But I apologies If I offended you. 

Tropico

Same. Not every tumblr user is damn crazy tryna make everything discrimination. Yeah, I do use Tumblr to talk about social issues but I'm sane thanks. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

Not sure if the title is any better now? 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

She could be 22 but if she says she's not comfortable doing it then it's simply rape. Don't know if it's true or not tho.

underneath the pine

Archived