💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

word rape is too dramatic in this case 

legally it is, but he'll get s-xual assault most definitely, he'll just claim she was up for it when she actually did it 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Ok it's maybe annoying old folks talk but lemme say this from a girl point of view and I can speak for just myself but I can tell from a similar experience.

When you are in a relationship and young, it is likely to cross certain boundaries "in the name of love". You think you want to cause you love your boyfriend and you don't wanna dissapoint him but at the same time you don't feel like you should be doing it either cause you not really 100% ready yet.

This feels like a similar situation to me. Please ...if a girl says, "this makes me uncomfortable" she most likely feels 10x worse but is too unsure how to say it like she means it. I know most of ya'll are gay and not go through things like that, guys are more often straight forward in situations like these (like the guy here). Girls, like around her age, can be more beating around the bush, giving mixed signals and stupid stuff happens and at the end of the day adults will call it rape or s-xual abuse. If someone says they are uncomfortable just listen please and call it off for that moment at least.

Giorno Giovanna

I had s-x when I was 15 with a 18 year old. Come at me :queenga:

omg, scandalous bish :pole:

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

FATCAT

I guess.. I live in the UK where the legal age for s-x is 16 so naturally i don't find it as shocking. I do think the fact that he is a famous is the reason he will be in trouble. There are probably thousands of healthy relationships in the world between 16 and 19 year olds rn. 

Of course, his fame will probobly lead to a conviction, there is no doubt there. In my state, in the US, the legal age of consent is 16, so I concur that 16 is a worthy age for consent. I'm just not sure how age or consent will play out in the coming days as this whole situation comes to light, legally.

Purr more, hiss less.

Melech

Of course, his fame will probobly lead to a conviction, there is no doubt there. In my state, in the US, the legal age of consent is 16, so I concur that 16 is a worthy age for consent. I'm just not sure how age or consent will play out in the coming days as this whole situation comes to light, legally.

In Germany it's even 14 and in Spain 13. I don't get the fuss about the age in this thread :smh: 

Ok it's maybe annoying old folks talk but lemme say this from a girl point of view and I can speak for just myself but I can tell from a similar experience.

When you are in a relationship and young, it is likely to cross certain boundaries "in the name of love". You think you want to cause you love your boyfriend and you don't wanna dissapoint him but at the same time you don't feel like you should be doing it either cause you not really 100% ready yet.

This feels like a similar situation to me. Please ...if a girl says, "this makes me uncomfortable" she most likely feels 10x worse but is too unsure how to say it like she means it. I know most of ya'll are gay and not go through things like that, guys are more often straight forward in situations like these (like the guy here). Girls, like around her age, can be more beating around the bush, giving mixed signals and stupid stuff happens and at the end of the day adults will call it rape or s-xual abuse. If someone says they are uncomfortable just listen please and call it off for that moment at least.

yas drag the gays in this thread

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MonsterMum

yas drag the gays in this thread

I am not trying to drag anyone :sweat:

Just trying to give you a girl point of view cause whether we like it or not in some things we are just different in our reactions. 

FATCAT

In Germany it's even 14 and in Spain 13. I don't get the fuss about the age in this thread :smh: 

I don't really either, it's a mess. :emma: 

Purr more, hiss less.

Pierre

I don't know them, but give me a link plis.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

squeala

I don't know them, but give me a link plis.

why do you want to watch a little girl get raped you piece of ****

inuborg

Theres like another clip wheres she's like "I'm gonna suck you're dick" or w.e and tells him to put his pants down, and when he does, then she's like this is making my uncomfortable, its just a confusing situation tbh 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

MonsterMum

Theres like another clip wheres she's like "I'm gonna suck you're dick" or w.e and tells him to put his pants down, and when he does, then she's like this is making my uncomfortable, its just a confusing situation tbh 

Please read my post, I actually tried to explain it a bit better from a girl p.o.v. just a few posts above you.

DrewStevens

I think this is the main issue. In my opinion she was more uncomfortable about being recorded than actually doing it but still she was uncomfortable. He should have never tried to record her doing it because she is a minor.

I wouldn't call this rape or s-xual abuse but it was wrong to push her to do something she didn't want to do.

Archived