Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ : Things Just Got Real With Madonna (Real Desperate)

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Schwerk

She's not desperate. She's doing what we all wanna do in our 50s. Id rather be having fun, living life than to be sitting home with ****ing cats.

I understand but it comes off a bit forced and uncomfortable to me on camera. But I know how much of a perfectionist she is it's her biggest strength and her big weakness. She's trying so hard to keep control that she doesn't really relax and really lets go and get into it. That's also why many of her acting in the past wasn't that great. This video is fun and I feel she can still party and she can wear and do what she likes, but in this video it just doesn't seem believable. 

Compare this to her vibe Ray of light video. Much more free. More pure more real. It's in there and if she shows it more, people wouldn't call her desperate I feel.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Not sure if I was reading professional opinion or not.

:what:

If this is is what journalism will become, then it means a decay.

Needs flouride for that tbh!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

iloveit123

Not sure if I was reading professional opinion or not.

:what:

If this is is what journalism will become, then it means a decay.

Needs flouride for that tbh!!

So true... as if Madonna doesn't know these obvious things will be written about her. Hello, the whole video is inviting it. It would be nice to see some more originality in response, though.

I've actually read some good ones on this forum, both good and bad, much better than a lot of "media" can come up with.

jojuun

The article is true and if you disagree you're wrong.

Hahaha! Ageist. Bye!

PRESSED

aaronyoji

Hopefully Gaga isn't doing Just Dance type music when she's 50. She's not like Britney, or other pop stars who's image never changes. There's plenty of in betweens that Gaga could do. There's not just jazz covers and EDM. 

and for that reason i think gaga is heading more towards classic rock music. its timeless, stevie nicks doesnt look desperate or following trends everytime she sings landslide or edge of seventeen, but gaga singing lovegame past 28 is just.......ugh. 

GagaMyBlood95

It's just coming off as trying way too hard for me unfortunatelly.

No, this isn't what "we" all want to do in our 50s. I know lots of very active and happy people in their 50s and they aren't acting like this, nor is this behavior their goal. 

The point is she's still actively involved in an industry who tells people her age that they CAN'T, and she wants to show they still can.

I mean Kylie is facing some of the same ageist bull****. It's only aging female artists because they generally are the trendsetters in music. People will still buy James Taylor records and not comment on his age (67), because they know he's never been the type of artist to grab national attention for risky moves.

just because you're 50+ does not mean you belong out of the public eye and certainly doesn't mean you should stop whatever you were doing 10 years before

britneybritney4

pressed. she looked hot as sh*t and is having a good time with her friends n family. I honestly feel bad for people who hate Madonna, ecspecially gay people. You're missing out on so much. 

Whispering

The point is she's still actively involved in an industry who tells people her age that they CAN'T, and she wants to show they still can.

No, the point to the post I quoted was that that person was trying to speak for everyone. Most people in their late 50s have other goals outside of partying, which is what the OP was stating that everyone wanted to be like in their 50s.

Madonna is free to do whatever she wants, but that doesn't mean "we" all want to be acting like her in our 50s. 

LoveandMagic

There are actually some pretty good arguments here, and I understand that many people would like Madonna to go more mature, artistic route and fear she is trying to play catch up with the other pop girls. And maybe she is, but I don't think so. I honestly think she is just trying to have fun, at least in this case. Would I love another Ray of Light or Frozen? Absolutely-f*cking-lutely. But I think she should also have fun. Maybe she is acting immature in this video. But is it any better when a twenty year old does the exact same thing? Madonna is known for being provocative and controversial. She has always been a s-xual entity. If you tell her she can't do something she will do her best to prove you wrong. So she may be rebelling here a little. After Ghost Town, she may have just wanted to do something fun and silly and may even be poking fun at herself a little.

Honestly, I'm judging the final product. Over all I thought the video was very fun. Very cool colors and just a simple party theme. I do think the cameos are unnecessary and probably are a bit of an ego boost or a marketing ploy. Madonna has always had a bit of an ego. It's part of what drives her. And she is also known as being very business savvy. It's smart to include these big names to get people to pay attention to the video. 

I would be interested to see her take a different direction for her next album, but at this point her legacy is secured and she will get the big tour sales so she can basically do whatever she wants. I do think she will want to make a more mature album eventually, maybe she is just waiting for the right inspiration. You never know with Madonna. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Jjang

No, the point to the post I quoted was that that person was trying to speak for everyone. Most people in their late 50s have other goals outside of partying, which is what the OP was stating that everyone wanted to be like in their 50s.

Madonna is free to do whatever she wants, but that doesn't mean "we" all want to be acting like her in our 50s. 

Except one video doesn't summarize Madonna as an individual, nor as an artist. I find it so sad how its so easy for the media and people like you to overlook the fact that she's a successful single mother of 4 that has done and is still currently doing a lot to help humanity. If that's desperate and not inspiring (especially for women) then I don't know what is.

There are actually some pretty good arguments here, and I understand that many people would like Madonna to go more mature, artistic route and fear she is trying to play catch up with the other pop girls. And maybe she is, but I don't think so. I honestly think she is just trying to have fun, at least in this case. Would I love another Ray of Light or Frozen? Absolutely-f*cking-lutely. But I think she should also have fun. Maybe she is acting immature in this video. But is it any better when a twenty year old does the exact same thing? Madonna is known for being provocative and controversial. She has always been a s-xual entity. If you tell her she can't do something she will do her best to prove you wrong. So she may be rebelling here a little. After Ghost Town, she may have just wanted to do something fun and silly and may even be poking fun at herself a little.

Honestly, I'm judging the final product. Over all I thought the video was very fun. Very cool colors and just a simple party theme. I do think the cameos are unnecessary and probably are a bit of an ego boost or a marketing ploy. Madonna has always had a bit of an ego. It's part of what drives her. And she is also known as being very business savvy. It's smart to include these big names to get people to pay attention to the video. 

I would be interested to see her take a different direction for her next album, but at this point her legacy is secured and she will get the big tour sales so she can basically do whatever she wants. I do think she will want to make a more mature album eventually, maybe she is just waiting for the right inspiration. You never know with Madonna. 

I love how much effort you put into your posts and how they're never laced with hatred or bias :giveup: 

Archived