đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ : Things Just Got Real With Madonna (Real Desperate)

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Stephen

Madonna is smart. She knows that all this backlash is just going to help her garner more views on YouTube.

This tbh. I'm not a fan at all and the video is pretty stupid but I've watched it probably 5 or 6 times now :dies:

It's fun, it's silly, it's stupid, and it has replay value. This isn't a groundbreaking piece of art and granted it's strange to see a woman her age partying with a bunch of younger people, but for some reason it's endearing to me.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

TMZ right? :awkney:

I knows that fishwrapper is a branch of tmz, but you should put the source as who truly it is by. TMZ is more in your face, breaking news. FW is just another website like the DailyMail criticizing a music video. That is not breaking news, and that is FW personal opinion of the video.

Ferrer Zorola

today is a day to count your blessings, everyone, and on this day, most of those blessings are stuffed into Madonna's new music video for her admittedly catchy but ultimately tragic single, "B---- I'm Madonna." She pulled a Taylor Swift on this one, getting a bunch of celebrities to make appearances, but unlike Taylor, Madonna decided to forgo any kind of plot and just have some famous friends stroke her ego instead. Cool!

In the video, you can see Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rita Ora, Chris Rock, and Nicki Minaj, but you can also see Madonna crawling along the hallway of some wacky party hotel. There are sock puppets, Madonna's sons show up ... it's a wild ride for sure. And it could be cool if, you know, it wasn't Madonna. There's just such a bad vibe with all of this, like Madonna's trying so hard to remain relevant that it takes away any coolness this could have. It's a shame, really.

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2015/06/17/things-just-got-real-with-madonna-real-desperate/

is your username named after Madonna's song? or Kylie's? 

LIFE IS GOOD

I don't see anything wrong with what Madonna is doing

remember gaga will be 50 years old one day and I don't want her to be an old hag sitting in a chair singing jazz covers with gray hair and horrible grandma dresses

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

remember gaga will be 50 years old one day and I don't want her to be an old hag sitting in a chair singing jazz covers with gay hair and horrible grandma dresses

again why does everyone make something so polarizing? Party/Club songs or old lady jazz records

gaga could be doing a video like frozen in her 50's or a song like ray of light 

and I was around 10 when frozen came out... And I loved the song and video. I related to it, same with Nothing Really Matters/Ray of Light. I don't see why Madonna feels like she has to do party songs to get teens to like her music 

again why does everyone make something so polarizing? Party/Club songs or old lady jazz records

gaga could be doing a video like frozen in her 50's or a song like ray of light 

and I was around 10 when frozen came out... And I loved the song and video. I related to it, same with Nothing Really Matters/Ray of Light. I don't see why Madonna feels like she has to do party songs to get teens to like her music 

she can do whatever that SHE wants, if you don't like it's ok, it's not like anyone needs you, i hope gaga can still have fun in her 50s or 60s and dance and do what she wants, i stan for ray of light and frozen tho, but if you think that what she HAS TO do at her age then I disagree

Bebe

Look, I don't mind Madonna breaking age barriers. She can dress and act however she wants.

I think the B---- I'm Madonna video was disappointing. I don't care if Rita Ora, Chris Rock, Miley Cyrus, Alexander Wang, Diplo, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj are in the video. I just don't think that is as exciting as Madonna and these celebrities think. I can see photos and videos of these celebrities everywhere, a 1 second cameo in this lackluster video isn't exciting.

It would be a disappointing video if Gaga, Rihanna or anyone released it. Another party video, I had enough of that in 2008/2009. 

My main criticism of Madonna is not that she isn't "acting her age" but that she seems to be sacrificing quality for hits. She would rather be remembered as the pop superstar who managed to have hits and stay relevant throughout 4 decades (80's/90's/00's/10's), I'd rather her be remembered as the pop superstar who managed to stay relevant and churn out quality albums.

When Madonna was 26 she released "Like a Virgin", at age 28 Madonna was releasing songs and videos like "Papa Don't Preach", at 31 she was releasing "Like a Prayer" and "Express Yourself"and at 32 she was releasing "Vogue".

Madonna's youth was filled with her releasing these interesting, boundary pushing songs and videos with bold imagery. Madonna's mature age albums seem to be her collaborating with the latest hot producers in an attempt to churn out hits and keep up with the younger girls coming behind her.

If she wants to fight ageism and dress how she is now then all power to her, but if she can create songs and videos that are interesting and different in the process then that would be great too. Living for Love wasn't my cup of tea, but it seemed a step in the right direction. Ghost Town had an incredible video.

The song and video 'B---- I'm Madonna' seems a bit beneath her and makes it seem as if she is blindly following trends.

Yanko

get views queen

anyways the song and video fit each other so yall can suck her *** juice :hor: 

ofc ray of light and her other work is better

Whispering

She's not desperate. She's doing what we all wanna do in our 50s. Id rather be having fun, living life than to be sitting home with ****ing cats.

No, this isn't what "we" all want to do in our 50s. I know lots of very active and happy people in their 50s and they aren't acting like this, nor is this behavior their goal. 

she can do whatever that SHE wants, if you don't like it's ok, it's not like anyone needs you, i hope gaga can still have fun in her 50s or 60s and dance and do what she wants, i stan for ray of light and frozen tho, but if you think that what she HAS TO do at her age then I disagree

lol is that supposed to be some sort of insult?

im not saying she has to do that type of music. I'm just saying that her music used to have substance and it no longer does. Believe it or not I actually like ghost town/Inside out/Addicted/ Devils Pray. Those songs actually are pretty mature and display artistry. Instead she is choosing other more immature songs as singles and it seems like she is doing it to try and stay relevant to a younger fan base. Why? Madonna at this point in her career should be making the type of music she wants because b---h she's Madonna she doesn't need to impress anyone. I feel songs like Bitch I'm Madonna are not genuine but rather a way to market to the younger demographic. That's what I have a problem with, when it's not genuine music.

i also think Gaga is guilty of this during ARTPOP with songs like JND and the musical production of Swine. 

You can see with recent albums like hard candy/MDNA/etc albums that Madonna makes music that's trending.... So it seems like she is trying to bandwagon to trends to stay popular rather stay true to her musical integrity. 

Batwings

She's not desperate. She's doing what we all wanna do in our 50s. Id rather be having fun, living life than to be sitting home with ****ing cats.

This is what I do now, and I'm 28.  :hunty:

lol is that supposed to be some sort of insult?

im not saying she has to do that type of music. I'm just saying that her music used to have substance and it no longer does. Believe it or not I actually like ghost town/Inside out/Addicted/ Devils Pray. Those songs actually are pretty mature and display artistry. Instead she is choosing other more immature songs as singles and it seems like she is doing it to try and stay relevant to a younger fan base. Why? Madonna at this point in her career should be making the type of music she wants because b---h she's Madonna she doesn't need to impress anyone. I feel songs like Bitch I'm Madonna are not genuine but rather a way to market to the younger demographic. That's what I have a problem with, when it's not genuine music.

i also think Gaga is guilty of this during ARTPOP with songs like JND and the musical production of Swine. 

You can see with recent albums like hard candy/MDNA/etc albums that Madonna makes music that's trending.... So it seems like she is trying to bandwagon to trends to stay popular rather stay true to her musical integrity. 

She is at that point of her career where she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, she is the queen of pop, from now on she is just gonna try to have a fun and enjoy music and play with it, and rebel hear is the type of music that she wants to do and is happy with it

Dorothy Gale

Many of of you keep claiming than she is fighting ageism but how is she really doing that? If she wants to show that older people can still party and have fun why is there no other 50 or 60 year old in that video? Instead it comes off more like "look, I'm still young, I'm still happening, I can be cool"

yaaaaaaaas

this is exactly how I feel 

Bellatrix

She doesn't try that hard to stay relevant. She doesn't have to. Just look how much people is talking about her everytime she does something. She's smart and she's here to stay.

Dorothy Gale

remember gaga will be 50 years old one day and I don't want her to be an old hag sitting in a chair singing jazz covers with gray hair and horrible grandma dresses

Hopefully Gaga isn't doing Just Dance type music when she's 50. She's not like Britney, or other pop stars who's image never changes. There's plenty of in betweens that Gaga could do. There's not just jazz covers and EDM. 

Archived