💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus brings agender date to amfAR gala

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TailoredGuilts

anyone else notice Miley said Tyler uses "they, theirs, etc" pronouns but then in his quote he was using first person pronouns...... :reductive2:

hmmm........ :lolly:

I don't believe it truly exists. I think the person has some issues and needs to find himself. 

I'm with you.

Maybe he doesn't associate with gender norms but he is either male or female. Gender is a biological label, not a social one.

It's also ridiculous to use they/them because these are plural.

GagaMyBlood95

That's...Confusing to say the least. I'm not judgemental, but it's just not something that's healthy for the person, how can he live EVERY life/gender/s-x or whatever, I mean that's hard.

ryhanna

Good on her for being a good person and doing good things.

However, I'm struggling to understand this. What exactly is agender? Not identifying with either male or female, or not identifying with either man nor woman? It'd be difficult to not identify as male or female, since I'm not sure what the alternative to either would be. I can understand not identifying as a boy or girl, though. When we strip back societies influence on us, we're not born boxed into the role of a boy or girl.

Paper Planes

Miles pulling out all the stops for her coveted Tumblr demographic. Slay new queen of Tumblr activism

delete it fat

Archived