💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley : Bey would never cheer Katy

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Beyonce is not even that good of a artist or person to begin with. She is an excellent singer with great vocals, but that's about it. I don't get why so many people like her so much and even Katy stans her. Like, no. Just no. 

EDIT: nobody needs the cheering of someone like Beyonce. She needs to get over herself.

EDIT #2: I probably sound like a butthurt and pressed Stan right now :hunty: but my point remains.

​a Kitty Cat coming for Beyonce?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................................................

i-can-t-even-o.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexxx

Beyonce is not even that good of a artist or person to begin with. She is an excellent singer with great vocals, but that's about it. I don't get why so many people like her so much and even Katy stans her. Like, no. Just no. 

EDIT: nobody needs the cheering of someone like Beyonce. She needs to get over herself.

EDIT #2: I probably sound like a butthurt and pressed Stan right now :hunty: but my point remains.

KatyCat489

Okay....gif

Katharine Hepburn

I'm really over miley. I just dont care at this point

xoxo Joanne

bayonse

:lmao::lmao: yeah rite

no more parties in LA

Haroon

That's really sad actually, that they'd have to reign themselves in to keep up appearances :noparty: They should be able to support each other fanatically if they want to, Beyonce would be in the front row with me cheering Katy Perry on :giveup: 

JustPokeHerFace

She's saying that the competitive nature of the pop music scene doesn't allow female pop stars to support each other because they're always pitted against each other. 

latina twilight

I think she's just mentioning Katy and Bey as an example about competition, not really shading any of them. It would be the same if she said Xtina and Gaga, or Madonna and Kylie.

Still, she needs to find better words to express what she wants to say, because she made it really easy to misunderstand.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Kacey Elizabeth

​excellent singer,amazing dancer with great stage presence.

And her self titled alone is better and more artistic than anything Katy's done till now.

Amazing dancer? All she does is some basic dance moves and calls it dancing. She does the same thing, same routine always in her shows over and over again. That's nothing interesting from a so called dancer and performer/entertainer to offer IMO. There is no diversity, substance, interesting, and creativity when it comes to Beyonce performing (except for her voice), entertaining, and dancing on stage.  

Wait, Beyonce has artistry? Beyonce doesn't has a clue about what artistry is. She has barely showed any signs of artistic development through the years, too. Her artistry is her stealing songwriting & production credits and buying Grammys and critical acclaim.  

Your Candy Perfume Girl

PrinceGaga

that Katy Perry fan in this thread

25-beyonce-slow-smile-hot-beyonce-gifs.g

how can a person in his normal state of mind be a fan of something as mediocre as Katy Perry? 

I will never be able to understand that :saladga: 

Oh my god, perfect thank you xo

Blue Jeans

Amazing dancer? All she does is some basic dance moves and calls it dancing. She does the same thing, same routine always in her shows over and over again. That's nothing interesting from a so called dancer and performer/entertainer to offer IMO. There is no diversity, substance, interesting, and creativity when it comes to Beyonce performing (except for her voice), entertaining, and dancing on stage.  

Wait, Beyonce has artistry? Beyonce doesn't has a clue about what artistry is. She has barely showed any signs of artistic development through the years, too. Her artistry is her stealing songwriting & production credits and buying Grammys and critical acclaim.  

​Oh right.. you would know about Basicness

9YZoa8R.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

RAMROD

​a Kitty Cat coming for Beyonce?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................................................

i-can-t-even-o.gif

Clovk, Sis! :sharon:

I am sipping that 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

​I agree with that bobby.gif

Beyonce is overratedbobby.gif

but she is still a better performer and more talented than Katy Perrybobby.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

chiuga

​how can a person in his normal state of mind be a fan of something as mediocre as Katy Perry? 

I will never be able to understand that :saladga: 

Archived