💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rita Ora to replace Mel B on 'The X Factor'

ShockPop

Featured Posts

Serendipity

@Travis Monster Merged your thread into the existing thread and put your source into the OP, hope that's alright :)

On-topic: YAY maybe I'll actually watch and keep up this time, I've always wanted to see the Rita behind the Ora :flutter: 

Haroon I made a thread for this weeks ago

Although the Mel B part wasn't there

So is this Thanks for posting! or not

I think it would be best if these are all merged together

This is Thanks for posting!, I think

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Haroon

Haroon I made a thread for this weeks ago

Although the Mel B part wasn't there

So is this Thanks for posting! or not

I think it would be best if these are all merged together

This is Thanks for posting!, I think

I don't know what you mean by "Thanks for posting!" :duck: It was a reported rumour then and it was an ongoing process, this is the actual confirmation and event itself so I think it's thread worthy by itself :yes: 

Serendipity

I don't know what you mean by "Thanks for posting!" :duck: It was a reported rumour then and it was an ongoing process, this is the actual confirmation and event itself so I think it's thread worthy by itself :yes: 

So they don't need to be merged:duck:

That was typo , I meant somehow Thanks for posting! but I accidentally copy pasted thanks:sweat:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

jojuun

Listen y'all can laugh but she is reportedly worth 45 million dollars. So wether y'all think her career is important or not, her deals keep pouring in. Adidas, Rimmel, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Cavalli, Material Girl, Coca Cola, The Voice, X Factor... It's never ending for this girl.

Archived