Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey posts "Honeymoon" snippet + lyrics

Chic

Featured Posts

Hexxx

lol haven't been into her songs since born to die. this is boring as ****. her songs used to be sort of hip hop-inspired with the drums and samples but this, I don't know.. i won't be losing sleep though

i think it was because of Lorde coming into the scene so maybe she wanted to make her music as different as possible

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

Please just don´t give me another Ultraviolence mess of an album :toofunny: this looks and sounds exactly like it :toofunny: 

Pure Adrenaline

not again with the instagram fillers video :miley:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

darkchylde

I was excited about this but she's taking so much time to release anything, even dates, that my hype is dying. And I'm pretty sure that whatever she delivers will be nothing new anyway. Was disappointed with Ultraviolence -had amazing promotional/singles but the album content was flat- and I think I'll be disappointed by Honeymoon too.

i think it was because of Lorde coming into the scene so maybe she wanted to make her music as different as possible

Lorde's music sounds nothing like Lana's, though... They both may be "alternative" but their sound is totally different. Just compare "Team" to "Born To Die", "The Love Club" to "Shades Of Cool"... Also, Lorde talks about existence, friendship, oblivion... Lana cries about daddies and vodka.

youandi

I'm so conflicted when it comes to Lana because BTD around its release grew on me really quickly, I really loved it, then Paradise came out and I adored that but I just couldn't get into Ultraviolence. The only songs I can enjoy are West Coast, Black Beauty and Shades Of Cool (which I love).

I really love that she has this creative cinematic style but I'm just so bored by her sounding so black and white. I think she's going for vintage a little too hard.

gagaisitalian

I was excited about this but she's taking so much time to release anything, even dates, that my hype is dying. And I'm pretty sure that whatever she delivers will be nothing new anyway. Was disappointed with Ultraviolence -had amazing promotional/singles but the album content was flat- and I think I'll be disappointed by Honeymoon too.

Lorde's music sounds nothing like Lana's, though... They both may be "alternative" but their sound is totally different. Just compare "Team" to "Born To Die", "The Love Club" to "Shades Of Cool"... Also, Lorde talks about existence, friendship, oblivion... Lana cries about daddies and vodka.

"Taking too much time"...?

Ultraviolence just turned one year old. Jesus Christ, you people need to let these artists take ****ing time with their work. That's why most music has no quality anymore, because the "fans" beg for new music each ****ing month.

And you don't sound like much of a Lana fan over here saying she "cries about daddies and vodka", so why would you even be excited in the first place?

Go buy your Florence album and enjoy that rather than complain about Lana's career on a Gaga fansite.

darkchylde

"Taking too much time"...?

Ultraviolence just turned one year old. Jesus Christ, you people need to let these artists take ****ing time with their work. That's why most music has no quality anymore, because the "fans" beg for new music each ****ing month.

And you don't sound like much of a Lana fan over here saying she "cries about daddies and vodka", so why would you even be excited in the first place?

Go buy your Florence album and enjoy that rather than complain about Lana's career on a Gaga fansite.

Taking too much time from the announcement. She made the instagram account ages ago and there's still no date. And yes, I am a fan. I loved Born To Die but I was disappointed with Ultraviolence. Being a fan doesn't mean being blinded by someone/not being able to criticize their job.

Already bought my Florence vinyl, and I assume I'm allowed to talk about Lana's career on a Lana Del Rey thread.

gagaisitalian

Taking too much time from the announcement. She made the instagram account ages ago and there's still no date. And yes, I am a fan. I loved Born To Die but I was disappointed with Ultraviolence. Being a fan doesn't mean being blinded by someone/not being able to criticize their job.

Already bought my Florence vinyl, and I assume I'm allowed to talk about Lana's career on a Lana Del Rey thread.

She has announced that the album is called Honeymoon and that it's coming out this year. What more do you need? I personally think it's too early and I would want her to wait until next Spring. But like, why does a specific date matter so much to everyone? We will get it when we get it and that's it.

Sister

I like that Lana Del Rey works so fast, us fans never have to wait very long. I honestly can not think of another artist who has put their work out as quickly as her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Wolf Boy

Have we heard the full released track? i'm confused?

Ya'll decalring how much you don't like it from one 7 second instagram snippet and a 30 second live clip accapella?

lol mess.

Have we heard the full released track? i'm confused?

Ya'll decalring how much you don't like it from one 7 second instagram snippet and a 30 second live clip accapella?

lol mess.

especially when anytime she's performed part of a new song acapella it's sucked and look how everyone likes West Coast now

Archived