đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey posts "Honeymoon" snippet + lyrics

Chic

Featured Posts

I just had a new hooker song to sing to my bf while I'm dancing for him :lana:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully this new album is better than Ultraviolence, I only liked Shades of Cool, west coast and ultraviolence

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

OBEY

does anyone has the lyrics. cant see em on instagram

hoodrat

I love some of Lana's music, but I can't stand her songs where the chorus is just the same little line repeated over and over again...

For example, this:

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Every thing I do. I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you, tell me all the things you wanna do. I heard that you like the bad girls, honey. Is that true?"

Is SO MUCH better than:

"Our honeymoon.

...our honeymoon.

...our honeymoon."

It's just frustrating because I know she is capable of writing amazing songs. Sometimes it just seems like she doesn't care lol.

Brooke Hoegan

the vibe of this snippet is just like UV

it made me want to sleep, just like UV, I hope the album won't be UV 2.0

TropicOfCANCER

the ultraviolence hate is unreal. One of the best albums of the decade, and her most critically acclaimed. 

Evan Peters

this doesn't sound like a copy of ultraviolence, did ya'll even listen to the entire album :toofunny:

emma roberts is an abuser

Fanta

Really? Maybe she should consider putting out take-you-to-sleep lullabies with this damn UV 2.0 style she's trying to pull again, and this is coming from someone who LOVES Lana and was there since pre-BTD.

I expected something that will actually make me focus on what she's saying rather than doze off into a daydream. Ultraviolence was a good album and I realized later on that I actually enjoy a lot of songs off of it, the issue with UV was that it was all a collection of what sounds like lazy-slow songs with her dragging out words and singing about being sad in almost all of them (with 0 energy in her voice). Didn't help the cover was a basic picture in black and white either. Do some of you really expect people to go through an entire energy-free album like that without having an opinion?

BTD had a perfect mix of slow, sad ballads and slightly upbeat songs while staying true to her genre/musical taste. Ultraviolence was like a collection of Without You's, Million Dollar Man's, and Video Games'. All great songs, but no one wants to hear 15 of those in a row. Let's hope this song is no indication of what the album will be like. And yes, I'm judging this based on the chorus of her first single.

Desperado

the vibe of this snippet is just like UV

it made me want to sleep, just like UV, I hope the album won't be UV 2.0

​But UV didnt had strings, (only 2 songs had it) .

Princess Die

"I only bought Video Games to put my boby to slep"  - Quen Adole:legend:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

TimisaMonster

She's becoming so repetitive and like a parody of herself. I really want to see more than this. It seems like she became a prisoner of her own image that she fabricated. 

​This...it's the same old sleepy Lana and nothing new after so many albums :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MCMXCIII

ugh @ people murdering UV only because it's not bland ass top 40, gets old after repeated listens, pop music. Learn to appretiate REAL instruments for once. After all that's where all our little electronic sounds originated from.

forslayage

calm yourselves... 

this is a song not the full album. She already said that this album would be NOTHING like Ultraviolence and would be more related to Born to Die and Paradise.

Archived