new music

Lana Del Rey posts "Honeymoon" snippet + lyrics

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This snippet sounds like a mixture of a few similar sounding songs from Ultraviolence :emma: Not excited for this song in particular, but I am looking forward to the album as a whole if it's got anything along the lines of Florida Kilos and MPG and Old Money and that good stuff :flutter: 

GagaMyBlood95

Don't like what I'm hearing... Hope it gets better tbh

Same old Lana. :saladga:

I respect that she is cohesive and stays within her style, but good-god, everything she puts out sounds the same. There's no flavor or diversity... just the same hauntingly monotonous ballad with a "vintage" theme and production. 

If I see one more ****ing homemade film of flowers and mansions and her in a beautiful dress I'm gonna vomit. :eww:

Haroon

@LittleRhodey Merged your thread into the existing thread posted just before you :yes: 

@Chic Embedded the links in your OP, hope that's alright :sweat: To make things embed make sure they're posted on a new line and then press Enter :)

Desperado

I respect that she is cohesive and stays within her style, but good-god, everything she puts out sounds the same. There's no flavor or diversity... just the same hauntingly monotonous ballad with a "vintage" theme and production. 

If I see one more ****ing homemade film of flowers and mansions and her in a beautiful dress I'm gonna vomit. :eww:

​Or you just can stop listening and watching her music 

Yanko

​than dont watch it, dont listen to her (godly) music

wbrz7q.jpg

Creyk

This is going to be the best thing EVER :sara:

I'm ready to listen to nothing but Lana for months yet again

Eros92

I personally love her music and style. 

you know the image and musically style she is trying to emulate is great, 40 years ago no one said that one artist was getting stale because they stuck to what they were good at. It's never enough for some people. She's an artist that I can put on her music on a hot summer day, have a drink and just chill. I don't need some dancy beat all the time. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

rudeboy4000I've heard this song before! In a dream! I was in hell and there was a man with a basket full of snakes and he would hold them up to my balls so they could bite me, one after the other! He was whispering this song ! YAS

keeping it classy rudeboy4000

Archived