Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Years & Years

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait I found it. I read at the comments that the night before they performed on a national late night show and it was even worse :toofunny:

​This kind of music is really hard to do live.

Listen to their acoustic versions and you will see he's very talented. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MonsterMum

​This kind of music is really hard to do live.

Listen to their acoustic versions and you will see he's very talented. 

​I would not wanna go as far as saying he is not talented but it was dissapointing cause I knew they were gonna come onto the show and was quite hyped but it was just....not good.

Mr Ricky

​I would not wanna go as far as saying he is not talented but it was dissapointing cause I knew they were gonna come onto the show and was quite hyped but it was just....not good.

​That can happen. Besides that, the mic was ****ty aswell. :toofunny: But hey, we talking about my country right now. 

Next to that, I really need a new date for Holland. :giveup:

Crossfit

Blue Jeans

​It wasn't that bad tho..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I started to like them but then they came to do promo to one of the 3 biggest radio shows in our country.

It was so bad live that for weeks they just got dragged on the channel and the clip was repeated of him being off key so bad...wooh the lashings he got :giveup: 

​What kind of a petty country :wtf:

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

​I would do anything to him. :hor:

He is like the perfect guy, for not being perfect at all. 

​he's like s-xy nervous, so I'd sooner fall in love with his presence than with his art. but he's got it so he should go more s-xy confident with their next project. should do wonders.

MonsterMum

​What kind of a petty country :wtf:

​The same radio channel dragged ARTPOP once it got out and played a bit track by track and made fun of it saying they will never play it and she only sings about s-x. And they indeed did not play anything of ARTPOP at all.

Shows you really how much power a radio channel has and they can literally destroy or make an artist.

• 4 weeks later...

I would not wanna go as far as saying he is not talented but it was dissapointing cause I knew they were gonna come onto the show and was quite hyped but it was just....not good.

he has a very weak voice, several show reviews are unfavorable because of it

also people got their copies of the album yesterday and didn't leak them :s

NotAlice

I loove the song King and the front singer is very s-xy :flirt:

I'm excited for the album

Morphine Prince

he has a very weak voice, several show reviews are unfavorable because of it

also people got their copies of the album yesterday and didn't leak them :s

The album has leaked. 

• 2 weeks later...
DirtyRichHooker

I love them so much!!!!!!! I'm hooked on Communion! My favs are; Border, I Want To Love, King, Desire, Gold... I love the entire album tbh.

• 3 weeks later...
SweetEscape

I love them so much!!!!!!! I'm hooked on Communion! My favs are; Border, I Want To Love, King, Desire, Gold... I love the entire album tbh.

I Want to Love is such a bop :legend: 

I don't get why a lot of artists keep the best songs for the deluxe version of their albums :saladga: 

Archived