💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Inb4 she changes up the lyrics of Imagine and slam dunks the Azerbaijan government :sharon:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

"Gaga has won six Grammy Awards, 13 MTV Video Music Awards, set 13 Guinness World Records and collected the first-ever Contemporary Icon Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame. She can now add an appearance at the historic first European Games to that glittering CV"

:legend:

And she's been getting acclaim this year for every classic she's covered, so that will most likely continue through this. 

Serendipity

I have never heard about this.

Looks tragical.

​We may never know cause this is the very first time:crossed:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Oh well, Baku was also host to the Eurovision (Gay) Contest so I see no reason why Gaga shouldn't, although i get that two wrongs don't make a right :sweat: 

Miley

Oh well, Baku was also host to the Eurovision (Gay) Contest so I see no reason why Gaga shouldn't, although i get that two wrongs don't make a right :sweat: 

​So did Russia back in 2008. I see the problem.

asana15

How much did she got paid for this :awkney: 

Azerbaidjan is a dictature sis what gonna do there

​They must be paying her through the nose for this. I can only imagine (no pun intended).

Head Empty

​Amnesty int'l, the guardian and many other journalists have all been banned from entering Azerbaijan for the games due to their poor human rights record. These games (and their questionable and very dark selection process) are a vanity project for a corrupt dictatorship.

​Oh I didn't know this :crossed:

It seems strange that they'd allow/ask someone like Gaga to sing "Imagine" in a place like that :wtfga:

Steccazero

I can't watch from my country!! :( Are there any other good streams??

pls get into this ***uettery

​Ummm why? :emma: 

​I explained above :emma: I'm sure Gaga's performance will be great (and highly ironic considering the host) but yeah...

Archived