Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pic of Gaga in NYC today

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marrytheknight2012

I don't think its her actual hair...her real hair is wavy/curly and she has black bangs

it is definately real hair in the front at least...look how far the hairline goes back. wigs (generally) don't have tthat gradiated hairline and when she wears lacefront wigs, she shades the front part to disguise the lace. its her real hair

pink sushi

Boooobiiieeeeesssss

tumblr_lcxe9azA1P1qbj46wo1_400.gif

Omg u changed ur avatar! :eek: but ur old one was so iconic! :cry:

To my knowledge, that was shot in 2010 ;)

bleached hair can't get that long that quick, no matter how many expensive, exclusive treatments you get. it's def added pieces. Looks amazing too<3

Stiletto Ninja

Omg u changed ur avatar! :eek: but ur old one was so iconic! :cry:

Yeah. I felt like a change and I really like that picture :lol:

I'll probably change it back again at some point.

She's been looking so classy and just all round incredible recently :flutter:

Emvee

I have never seen the words titties, tits, tatays, and boobs so much in my life.

But she does look so damn hot.

Click for HQ pix.

lady-gaga-bra-01.jpglady-gaga-bra-02.jpglady-gaga-bra-03.jpglady-gaga-bra-06.jpglady-gaga-bra-05.jpglady-gaga-bra-04.jpg

i just love those sunglasses!

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Miel

I don't think its her actual hair...her real hair is wavy/curly and she has black bangs

I'm sure it is, or at least some sort of extensions with it.

If you looks closely, there seems to be no lace or some sort of lining sealant. I mean, I know her wig man's good but I think she's been keeping out her real hair lately. And I think she finished with her own black bangs back in last summer. You can tell when she last used them (with the side ponytail extensions), but the Yoü and I fashion film shows she bleached it back to a lighter color.

And I think the black streak she had a few weeks ago was only temporary, and she redyed it again.

My guess :confused:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived