💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. IS OUT NOW!! (no links obv)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

This album is flawless :legend: I'll definitely be buying it. I'm so glad she made another album, its been too long. My childhood idol :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened and overall it's a cute album. It's pretty cohesive. I'm going to give credit to the songwriters and producers. Best tracks are One In A Million, Breathe In. Breathe Out.(sounds like a Taylor track), Stay In Love and the Ji Nilsson rip off - My Kind. I swear that track's got Heartbreakfree all over it. Confetti's a mess though. Also it sounds like a Lights track.

retroglamx

I listened and overall it's a cute album. It's pretty cohesive. I'm going to give credit to the songwriters and producers. Best tracks are One In A Million, Breathe In. Breathe Out.(sounds like a Taylor track), Stay In Love and the Ji Nilsson rip off - My Kind. I swear that track's got Heartbreakfree all over it. Confetti's a mess though. Also it sounds like a Lights track.

​Oh God it does!! :flutter:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

Sounds basic to me.

basic-lohan-b---h.gif?resize=500%2C320

Well, it's not the most original album ever (production/lyrics/etc wise) but it's really good overall, very cohesive and properly produced. You can't deny that hun.

thefamebitch

I finally listened to the full thing and I kinda like it! There's definitely a few great bops thrown in there! 

Teal Ambition

Gonna buy the physical copy today :wao:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SlayedForTheGod

Sparks is charting again!!! I'm soo happy!!!! This album unexpectedly slayed me. Lies, One in A Million, My Kind, Breathe In. Breathe Out. And so many more!!

retroglamx

Not only is the album really good but it also gave me my first hit thread.

missj-proud.gif

btw, I'm still playing the album on repeat every day while I get ready for work.

Archived