đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Gaga (Royal Albert Hall) experience! I love Gags

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

Oh man.

I felt I should just do this just to have some input into the Gaga community and because I am still buzzing from last night.

Last night was the first time I have ever seen Gaga live before and it didn't disappoint! (I'll narrow it down) but I basically got tickets back in September on the pre-sale thing and even though we knew our seats would be good, I wasn't expecting them to be AS good as I originally thought. I was like 4 rows from the front (where I'd previously thought I was row 9 lol...don't ask) and it was just simply magnificent!

I saw Amy Winehouse's dad Mitch sitting near me I'm sure, and I spotted a famous Gaga impersonator (forgotten their name sorry!) but when Tony came out on stage I was so excited, it was just excellent.

I know this sounds a bit strange and obvious but when Gaga came out, I was like "It's gaga, the same gaga from all the gaga stuff i've ever watched". It's kinda weird she's real LOL.

One moment I really found quite emotional was when she sang Lush Life and also gave a little speech before about the song, it's a very beautiful song and I've had it in my head all day.

Aftwards I waited along with like 100 others at the stage door for two hours, no Gaga, so I came home at like 12 30am. (I write that as if it's trivial but that wait was LONG and very tiring lol)

I recorded a few videos and I will upload them really soon, everyone seemed to be recording and snapchatting (which I deleted for more storage lol) but I didn't record tons, just a few longer videos. I got the "Stefani" speech (well, more of an answer to "I love you Stefani!").

I've kinda narrowed it down to bullet points but feel free to check out these videos, I will never forget this night!

Also (kinda OT), there was a girl there I believe with her grandmother, and she was wearing all red and had black hair and my god she was stunning, I saw her several times and I wanted to actually tell her how flawless she looked, wonder if she's on GGD. Gaga's fans really do go all out (well except for me, I went in looking half decent and came out looking like a cross between Gollum and an embryo)

LePetitGAGABLover

Thank You for posting these videos + your experience!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

ViviLittleM

I Can't Give You Anything But Love Live isn't I Can't Give You Anything But Love Live but The Lady Is a Tramp lol

Sia Daily

I Can't Give You Anything But Love Live isn't I Can't Give You Anything But Love Live but The Lady Is a Tramp lol

​Yeah I got a bit multitasked lol i'll edit it now

Bad Bromance

Thank you for posting the vids and your experience at the concert!!  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sia Daily

Do you guys know how lucky I feel right now? With what has happened with Tony, not to sound selfish but I seriously would feel so gutted if I were actually AT the venue only for it to be announced it was cancelled. I fee lucky I saw the amazing show

CannaeDrive

I'm so happy you had that rare opportunity to see her perform live, you don't really know Gaga if you have not seen her live.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sia Daily

I'm so happy you had that rare opportunity to see her perform live, you don't really know Gaga if you have not seen her live.

​Yes it was so surreal, like indescribable, and very enjoyable!

Sia Daily

I feel so happy fo you :hug: Hope you had a wonderful experience. 

​Oh I did!

I very much doubt I'll ever have that kind of experoence again, to be so close to the stage and stuff, coz her own concerts are just different, never say never but this one was truly great...and of course to experience Gaga's belting voice!

Archived