DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not remind us all :deadbanana:For real though, it is impressive. Her team (and Dr. Luke) have created the perfectly crafted pop star image for her.

yASSsss

yeah right...who cares...

giphy.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

grenziel

Hope she maintains this, I just can't imagine how she would take a backlash from the media and the GP that adores her :pray:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Anderson123

During Teenage Dream yes, she dominated everything. But I feel that Prism hasn't been that huge, I mean, Roar and Dark Horse have been huge and so has her tour, but a little below the water. It's like all the attention goes to Taylor Swift and other new popstars like Ariana Grande (last year though, not this), and also Beyoncé during her big album from last year.

Robotboy

shes still a radio/singles artist. she is like taylor now but with a smaller fan base. she reached most US #1s with alot of tricks from her label but i am impressed with her current tour :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bleachella

yeah right...who cares...

giphy.gif

You care enough that you came into this thread to comment, and obviously the people who commented in this thread care, so how about you just take a seat 

giphy.gif

WhoAskedOpinions

Super Bowl doesn't really count, she payed to be on it. All the other artists were hired. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Archived