💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

They're mega stars. Of course they're trying to remain as discreet as possible. What is up with your Beyoncé obsession? 

Beyonce obsession 

giphy.gif

If their trying to be discreet try to blend in, instead of looking all gangster/hood and though in a sushi restaurant.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

People in relationships fight

inb4 the media "Beyonce and JayZ on the ROCKS!!!!"

"is this the final straw?"

"Beyonce is DONE with JayZ's ways"

It already seems to be a media obsession, like they really want them broken up. Couples fight, especially when both work and have kids. It's nothing new. Other than the elevator incident, I don't see the big deal, so long as they weren't disturbing other patrons.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• 2 weeks later...
NE Thing

When Beyonce next goes on tour, what venues will she play?

Despite being the ***Flawless Queen she is, she doesn't have the best box office scores for her tours:

The Mrs Carter Show boxscore (coukd be worse):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mrs._Carter_Show_World_Tour#Sho

The I Am World Tour boxscore (embarrasing):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am..._World_Tour#Shows

So, what I ask you is;

What markets will she perform in (what countries) and what sized venues for which markets? Of course, as this is an actual discussion, please be realistic.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

jojuun

How dare you? Her last solo tour made over 200 million? Her co-tour with Jay made 110 million of just 21 dates. I think she's doing just fine.

tumblr_n51bf4c3u31t1631yo6_250.gif

Didymus

The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour:

"The tour grossed $188.6 million in 2013 and the 2014 shows grossed $41.1 million, bringing the tour's total gross revenue to $229.7 million. This made The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour the highest grossing female and solo tour of 2013, Beyoncé's highest grossing tour to date and one of the highest grossing tours of the decade."

I Am... World Tour:

"The tour was commercially successful grossing $119.5 million from 108 shows in total."

How does that even qualify as "not the best".

Robinladen

Only Madonna and maybe Taylor Swift will do better than the The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour wtf.

TimisaMonster

Like any other pop star...she'll play arenas and perhaps in rarely visited countries stadiums for a one night event

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShockPop

She will perform a few stadiums in UK definitely. She might even double up.

If she used the opening act strategy Madonna used on mdna, she could top madge.

Tropico

She has one of the best grossing female tours OF ALL TIME. :duck: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• 2 weeks later...
Riot Poof

BEYONCÉ was seriously a next-level album.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• 10 months later...
PSYCHOSHTICK

I didn't wanna make an entire thread for it so I thought this old one might be the right place to ask my request.

I'm looking for a couple things that involve the Formation Tour. I've tried the entire internet but nothing seems te exist. 

If somebody could help me out with my search that would be wonderful!

Spoiler

I'm looking for a studio version of this interlude:

And the name of the song(s) (i'm not talking about Superpower here) of this interlude:

The queen slayed yesterday in Amsterdam.

• 3 weeks later...
bionic
On 7/17/2016 at 10:27 PM, ChristianDior said:

I didn't wanna make an entire thread for it so I thought this old one might be the right place to ask my request.

I'm looking for a couple things that involve the Formation Tour. I've tried the entire internet but nothing seems te exist. 

If somebody could help me out with my search that would be wonderful!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm looking for a studio version of this interlude:

And the name of the song(s) (i'm not talking about Superpower here) of this interlude:

The queen slayed yesterday in Amsterdam.

I have a full studio version (fan-made, I assume) of the show on my other laptop, if you can wait a bit longer for me to get to my other home :neyde:

-----

I keep reading that Bey is going to drop new material at the VMAs and announce a new/continued tour. I hope so :excited2: 

buy bionic

• 5 weeks later...
sillynate

Hi everyone :D I didn't want to make a new thread for this (I can't anyway :toofunny:) but I've recently began listening to Queen Bey and I'm really amazed. However, as a producer and singer-songwriter myself, I'm fascinated by changes in music. I love getting ideas and working on them, then working with other people and seeing how I started with a thought and turned it into something unique. I love listening to demos (usually leaked :blush:) from many different songs from different pop artists and listening to the changes.

That being said, I'm curious to know if anyone knows where I can find the demos for 'Ghost Around' 'It's What You Do' 'Heaven Couldn't Wait For You' and any others that were originally recorded by Boots and posted on the net. I've tried searching, but I couldn't find anything. However, the Web is super big and I'm sure someone has to have it. Thanks in advance :)

Archived