💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

freebit

Gwyneth has rubbed off on her. 

This big fanfare around this vegan thing is so stupid though, lol. She should save that trivial **** for insta.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Compared to the **** Gaga has to deal with, this is not backlash, this is a very loving slap on the wrist...

tiffany_pollard_11.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

RainingOnMe

That was the announcement?! :lmao: What kind of pretentious person does this sh*t?

Exactly 

She believes everything revolves around her. :smh: I've wanted to say something about her fake ego but the beyhive is poisonous and I didn't feel like being lynched by them. So glad more people are realising this.

Pablo

BEYONCE IS NOT VEGAN see 3:48

I feel that she lied to us on GMA... which makes the hype even more confusing :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spock

Is there any news or a timeline for B6?

who will love me when the night is over

• 2 weeks later...
Supersonic

tumblr_nj5iwyZdj01tguoxuo2_1280.jpgtumblr_nj5iwyZdj01tguoxuo4_1280.jpg

Beyoncé yells and points her finger at Jay-Z when he ignores her and pays attention to his phone while out to dinner at a Sushi restaurant in Los Angeles, Ca.

Iwontell

LOL, I like this Beyoncé!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Didymus

:neyde:

This is like the Gaga and Taylor fight.

You can't tell based on two pics. But anyway, even if she did, I don't really see it as a groundbreaking event :rip: Good for her I guess, that **** is annoying.

Archived