musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Ryan

Ugh, I hate her so much. Had me sweating all year! Stan problems..

Bey gets better with each album.. and as far as I'm concerned '4' was her best album. I don't get why people keep sleeping on it.. rolleyes.gif

Exactly, but you know this forum is filled pop chart queens and people who only like dance music and a few who can appreciate R&B and respect it. That album was superb! Best Thing I Never Had, Party, Dance For You, Schoolin' Life, Love on Top, and Countdown :worship:

Arturo

Exactly, but you know this forum is filled pop chart queens and people who only like dance music and a few who can appreciate R&B and respect it. That album was superb! Best Thing I Never Had, Party, Dance For You, Schoolin' Life, Love on Top, and Countdown :worship:

Stop :rofl:

4 is my favorite album from her.

You keep getting so bothered by people who follow charts. If I want her to be as successful as can be, then so what?

I'm not asking that she retrogresses to dance-pop

R&B has been doing better on the charts since early 2013, but I just don't think THIS is the sound that can make her album successful. Standing on the Sun can.

Smooth Criminal

She was going to release the video for "Grown Woman" on April 8th of this year, but for some reason she scrapped that plan. So this clip is from the video she filmed earlier in the year, (around the release of the Pepsi commercial).

She is not going to come back with "Grown Woman", she knows it's been out for about a year now, she's not that stupid. lol

I'm sure someone just leaked a clip from that video. But this definitely is not going to be her comeback single! 

I almost gave up after nothing happened with that December 3 release rumor. Why did that spread like wildfire?

But still... :excited2:

Love Trumps Hate

Joaco95

Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQOoJelhoPA

I don't see this slaying that charts. Hopefully it's a promo song. :awkney:

She was going to release the video for "Grown Woman" on April 8th of this year, but for some reason she scrapped that plan. So this clip is from the video she filmed earlier in the year, (around the release of the Pepsi commercial).

She is not going to come back with "Grown Woman", she knows it's been out for about a year now, she's not that stupid. lol

I'm sure someone just leaked a clip from that video. But this definitely is not going to be her comeback single!

oh, then ok. I thought she really wants to comeback with this song...

but still i would like to have a full video, because it's really nice and how sweet that she included her mother in this :wub:

Archived