💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

RAMROD

King B, she is great, s-xy, and inspirational.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

But she call herself that tbh!! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Totally LOVING the suprise single Beyoncé dropped today....

:awkney:

I'm done. Bye and **** you Beyoncé. (I don't really want you to go **** yourself B, but I'm mad.)

who will love me when the night is over

Totally LOVING the suprise single Beyoncé dropped today....

:awkney:

I still remember the January 10th rumours :lmao: then superbowl single premiere, then June, then September, now it's December :rip:

Joaco95

tumblr_lzs8orgWAu1qzammno1_500.jpg

22 Days Challenge

by SC

Psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you’ve found the way.

On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!! This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a “plant-based breakfast†everyday. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought…

Why now? There’s something spiritual to me about it being my 44th birthday and the serendipity behind the number of days in this challenge; 22 (2+2=4) coupled with the fact that the challenge ends on Christmas day…It just feels right!

So you can call it a spiritual and physical cleanse. I will post my progress… Any professional vegans out there that have any great food spots please help out! Please ha. I don’t know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a full plant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We’ll see…

Best of luck and health!

P.S. B is also joining me

http://lifeandtimes.com/22-days-challenge

Pierre

I can't live without my meat. But good for them.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived