Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

i really think Beyoncé lighten up her skin color, if you compare the video to this recent picture, you can clearly see she's lighter

BbJpjgUCYAErUPb.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firestarter

i really think Beyoncé lighten up her skin color, if you compare the video to this recent picture, you can clearly see she's lighter

BbJpjgUCYAErUPb.jpg

trying to shade the legend I see, try better :whitney:

BbJpjgUCYAErUPb.jpg

meh she just stopped tanning like everyone else cause that turned out to be dangerous

Blue Jeans

trying to shade the legend I see, try better :whitney:

i'm not trying to shade anyone, i love Beyoncé i'm just making a remark that can't obviously be missed

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Joaco95

If it isn't as good as I Am Sasha Fierce then she should never release it. DyYyrle.gif

No thanks. I don't want another Sasha Mess :wtf:

Firestarter

i'm not trying to shade anyone, i love Beyoncé i'm just making a remark that can't obviously be missed

k

Beyonce+dancing.gif

meh she just stopped tanning like everyone else cause that turned out to be dangerous

...:awkney: your joking right?...

dontbesweet

I can't cope at how weird her promo is. SHE COULD BE SLAYING EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW, on a world tour. RELEASE SOME DAMN MUSIC!

... :awkney: your joking right?...

Ehm no? You do know that african americans also get tanned? 

Anyhow this is off topic.

Still though what's going on with her promotion?

Archived