💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Introducing: Apple Music ($9.99 a month, first 3 months free!)

Sexxx

Featured Posts

tidal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

apple sucks

​Lol no. 

:neyde:

​can u gimme the link to that plz??  :wao:

0:30 and 1:51

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

Will there be a student discount tho

that's the only reason i'll switch my beloved spotify premium

CaliLilMonster

I'm not in college though. Is it that expensive because I'm going through Apple?

​Oh. Spotify's basic premium plan is only $9.99. I'm not sure what you mean when you say you're going through Apple. It shouldn't matter if you're using the Spotify on an Apple device. I would log in to Spotify's website. After logging in the first page you should see how much you pay. Mine says, "Your subscription will automatically renew on 2015-07-06 and you'll be charged $4.99". If it says $13.93 then I would suggest you cancel your subscription then resubscribe.

Or you can contact Spotify support to get more help from people who know how that stuff works better than I do. :sweat:

barcodemonster

​Oh. Spotify's basic premium plan is only $9.99. I'm not sure what you mean when you say you're going through Apple. It shouldn't matter if you're using the Spotify on an Apple device. I would log in to Spotify's website. After logging in the first page you should see how much you pay. Mine says, "Your subscription will automatically renew on 2015-07-06 and you'll be charged $4.99". If it says $13.93 then I would suggest you cancel your subscription then resubscribe.

Or you can contact Spotify support to get more help from people who know how that stuff works better than I do. :sweat:

Thanks you for your help my monthly total is 12.99 but I guess the 13.93 is tax added? I just unsubscribed hopefully it goes through... I'm re downloading the app. If I have more questions (and I probably will) I'll DM you. 

scan my barcode

disneyhigh

Im gonna try it out. I also liked how they used unknown or lesser know artists in the promo. Learning from Tidal mistakes, I see.

Also, this may have been asked but is Apple Music basically itunes for streaming? Meaning all the music that Spotify doesnt have the rights to, will be on here? (ie The Beatles) 

As much as I love spotify, there are plenty of things which annoy me about it and you can't really connect with the artists - so I'm hopeful for Apple Music and it'll let me get back to using iTunes etc. woo

Sexxx

Also, this may have been asked but is Apple Music basically itunes for streaming? Meaning all the music that Spotify doesnt have the rights to, will be on here? (ie The Beatles) 

​i think so, because Taylor is supposed to be on there too

Slade

The biggest thing for me is having my purchased music and a streaming service on the same app. I hate switching back and forth between Spotify and the music app on my iPhone.

barcodemonster

I cancelled my spotify subscription from my phone but it hasn't changed anything. Will it wait until my month is up? I'm unsubscribing to re-subscribe for the lower price 

scan my barcode

Sexxx

I cancelled my spotify subscription from my phone but it hasn't changed anything. Will it wait until my month is up? I'm unsubscribing to re-subscribe for the lower price 

​yeah, your new subscription will start when your old monthly subscription has ended

RAMROD

Guys, guys

Taylor Swift strikes again. :sharon:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived