💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Introducing: Apple Music ($9.99 a month, first 3 months free!)

Sexxx

Featured Posts

jackoajl

I prefer Xbox Music... well maybe that's because I own only Microsoft products XD (Surface, Lumia, Band, Xbox1), I'm more a Microsoft fanboy than an apple one XD.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Apple, but I won't be switching from Spotify. I only pay $5 for Spotify. That extra $5 is a lot to me.

RAMROD

I am interested. :pole:

Will deffo try it on 30th

Especially because it will be available in more countries than Spotify :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Spotify and Apple Music are kinda the same so why not keep using Spotify? Know what I'm saying? :laughga:

​I know, right? Why is it advertised as revolutionary? How is it different from Google Play music all access? I can get the latter for about $5 per month and listen to any song on their catalogue. :usrs:

To us who live in countries where Spotify and Google Music are available, perhaps it is no big deal.

But the fact is Spotify and Google Music are still limited on their range.

It is still not available in many countries, meaning they cannot install the app from their respective play store nor app store because it is geo locked.

Apple music will available in more countries than these two because they have cleared those complicated copyrights policy deals between countries since they running iTunes years ago.

Apple is playing bigger cos they will reach people that haven't been touched by its rivals.

CaliLilMonster

I'm probably not going to switch. But maybe if it's convenient enough (all my music [streaming+bought] in one app) I might. They also need a transfer thing to get all my playlists/music I have on Spotify to transfer over. And most importantly they need $5/month for students. 

Seriously Spotify should extend the Student discount because after 2 years it expires then there's less reason to stick with Spotify.

To us who live in countries where Spotify and Google Music are available, perhaps it is no big deal.

But the fact is Spotify and Google Music are still limited on their range.

It is still not available in many countries, meaning they cannot install the app from their respective play store nor app store because it is geo locked.

Apple music will available in more countries than these two because they have cleared those complicated copyrights policy deals between countries since they running iTunes years ago.

Apple is playing bigger cos they will reach people that haven't been touched by its rivals.

Most people who've hailed Apple Music already have access to those two. Of course for those who do not have access to those Apple Music is a great choice (the only choice).

MonsterJay

I'm probably not going to switch. But maybe if it's convenient enough (all my music [streaming+bought] in one app) I might. They also need a transfer thing to get all my playlists/music I have on Spotify to transfer over. And most importantly they need $5/month for students. 

Seriously Spotify should extend the Student discount because after 2 years it expires then there's less reason to stick with Spotify.

​The student discount expires after 2 years @_@?!

aaronyoji

pretty soon people will have to pay to receive a signal for pop radio stations in their cars.... 

RAMROD

pretty soon people will have to pay to receive a signal for pop radio stations in their cars.... 

Nothing is free, maybe next time we even have to pay for using rest rooms in the Mall. #TapTheApplePay

Arcane

Sounds promising, but I'm satisfied with Spotify atm. Like CaliLilMonster said, they ought to have a transfer thing to get all my playlists/music I have on Spotify to transfer over. Then I'd consider switching.

Love Trumps Hate

Archived