• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boysboysboys

• Magoo

• wiltedbliss

• jhonyguy04

GagaRunTheWorld

Finally get dat promo Scheisse :party: :go: :cant-wait: :cheerup: :pawsup::music::bunny::kisses: yes we are very close to 6,000,000 few days more and we will have 6,000,000 just dont be lazy play this song few items i play this song non-stop with youtube playlist autoplayer :party:

Nagini

who cares? it's not a single and she's done with Born This Way. Waste of time! :sweep:

GagaRunTheWorld

who cares? it's not a single and she's done with Born This Way. Waste of time! :sweep:

Please dont be such a pessimist :grr: click on link and enjoy Sheisse song :fan: :coolgum: :bunny:

boysboysboys

Finally get dat promo Scheisse :party: :go: :cant-wait: :cheerup: :pawsup::music::bunny::kisses: yes we are very close to 6,000,000 few days more and we will have 6,000,000 just dont be lazy play this song few items i play this song non-stop with youtube playlist autoplayer :party:

How do you use autoplayer?

MelbHawker

Once the Klein video supporting the perfume is released - Scheibe will get goooood promo!

boysboysboys

We're not promoting the single ;)

Nagini

Please dont be such a pessimist :grr: click on link and enjoy Sheisse song :fan: :coolgum: :bunny:

Tired of it, actually. :lick:

GagaRunTheWorld

How do you use autoplayer?

Its very easy just go to Sheisse video click add to playlist and create playlist called Sheisse or something like that after that go to your channel click your videos and you will see playlist in the left click playlist you will see Scheisse click on it there will must be one Scheisse song and click play all and it will repeat song every time it ends, :party:

P.S hope you understand my broken english sorry. :noparty:

boysboysboys

Its very easy just go to Sheisse video click add to playlist and create playlist called Sheisse or something like that after that go to your channel click your videos and you will see playlist in the left click playlist you will see Scheisse click on it there will must be one Scheisse song and click play all and it will repeat song every time it ends, :party:

P.S hope you understand my broken english sorry. :noparty:

It's cool, I got it :)

I also did some research and I found out that Youtube no longer counts views in a single IP address over 300 views...? The 300 views are counted, but no more after that?

Edited by boysboysboys

GagaRunTheWorld

It's cool, I got it :)

I also did some research and I found out that Youtube no longer counts views in a single IP address over 300 views...? The 300 views are counted, but no more after that?

:/ my plan is worthless now but i will comment this song with many accounts so anyway more comments more promo

Artifact

Bloody Mary has more plays on youtube than Scheiße. Interesting.

Bloody Mary deserved to be a single . It always had more views than Scheiße had, if I remember corectly. Bloody Mary was the second fan-favorite in fan-voted polls :legend: I hope Gaga will have on every album a song like Bloody Mary, it's pure art! :kisses:

Bloody Mary > Scheiße :ohwell:

Playing dat shaize on youtube now! #****Revolution :kisses: