⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

Performances with perfect camera angles?

Kermit the frog

Camera movements are important for a performance - they have to catch the most important aspects of choreography, not be too shaky and flashy, etc.

I think this one is perfect in terms of cinematography - the lights, camera movements, frames perfectly adjusted to choreography:

Doogi

Really? I felt that the lighting and camera work was terrible for this performance. You could barely see what was happening it was so dark...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Dangerous Man

Amazing angles especially during the BR choreo. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jjang

I feel like this is the most predictable answer ever, but its true. This one is perfect on every level. The best moments were captured on the spot.

squeala

there's so many amazing gaga tv performances with really terrible camera work! #respecttheartist

kevinthesheep

I feel like this is the most predictable answer ever, but its true. This one is perfect on every level. The best moments were captured on the spot.

​everything about this is flawless :gaga:

Kermit the frog

Really? I felt that the lighting and camera work was terrible for this performance. You could barely see what was happening it was so dark...

I think it underscored the song's "darkness" and weirdness that way. It was perfectly dark + light imo.

Didymus

This was perfection.

I was really disappointed that the Monster Ball HBO recording and the Oscars performance wasn't better in terms of camera work. They should've been top notch.

Edit: Actually, I think the Oscars stage set-up is more to blame for that.

I'll miss so many of you so much. Can't post or message anyone ever again. Sorry i couldn't say goodbye. All the best to all of you! <3