Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who would you want to do the honors?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Burim (UGH, if I hear "Burim, exclusive, baby." one more time >.>)

or...

BORIS...

Why? When? Where? How?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Tropico

Boris please. It makes it even cooler because we know the queen herself decided to rebel. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Doogi

Do the honors of what? I know you probably mean leaking, but You didn't even explain... :laughga: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Kermit

Do the honors of what? I know you probably mean leaking, but You didn't even explain... :laughga: 

​I think we ALL know what I mean :green: 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Swan Heart

I still don't know who is Boris tbh. :laughga: Can someone educate me, please? :neyde:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

squeala

I still don't know who is Boris tbh. :laughga: Can someone educate me, please? :neyde:

lady ​gaga made a gaga daily account @BorisIsHere, leaked aura and was swiftly banned

Swan Heart

lady ​gaga made a gaga daily account @BorisIsHere, leaked aura and was swiftly banned

​Wait. :laughga: Gaga was banned from GagaDaily... :laughga:Well, if that's not the biggest mess ever... :deadbanana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

RebeldeFaith

​Mess at the queen been banned on her own cult site. :rip:

No wonder why LM.com was created.

Something something idk

Bad Bromance

Burim (UGH, if I hear "Burim, exclusive, baby." one more time >.>)

or...

BORIS...

Why? When? Where? How?

​I understand that BorisIsHere is thought to be Lady Gaga herself but what do you mean by the title in the OP?  Who doing the honors for what?  Care to clarify, please?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Kermit

​I understand that BorisIsHere is thought to be Lady Gaga herself but what do you mean by the title in the OP?  Who doing the honors for what?  Care to clarify, please?

​the honors of introducing us to a new era, a new chapter, a new optimum :sara:

Bad Bromance

​the honors of introducing us to a new era, a new chapter, a new optimum :sara:

​Oh, okay.  Thx for clarifying.  Well, since BorisIsHere was banned it can't be her.  So it may have to be Joe Calderone unless Gaga creates another fake account here.   :dies:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso

Boris please. It makes it even cooler because we know the queen herself decided to rebel. 

​I think we ALL know what I mean :green: 

Lady Gaga tbh :fat: 

Yass :green: 

​Wait. :laughga: Gaga was banned from GagaDaily... :laughga:Well, if that's not the biggest mess ever... :deadbanana:

What can I say... :rip: 

Archived