Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Girl Got Mistaken for being Lady Gaga in Serbia

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

lego

:rip:

the thirst of Serbian monsters is real

I think monsters are not that stupid. GP usually never knows how she really looks like. They just heard she's there and now every second blonde who speaks english is probably asked "are you lady gaga?" 

FreePalestine

Dangerous Man

I can actually see a similarity now. :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bad Bromance

I can see a little bit of a resemblance but not too much, tbh, but slay!  :party:  Guess Serbia is thirsty for the Queen.   :teehee:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Xgongiviguess

are we ignoring the fact that their body shapes are 10000000000% different??????????? that girl looks kinda plus size

Bradley

I think monsters are not that stupid. GP usually never knows how she really looks like. They just heard she's there and now every second blonde who speaks english is probably asked "are you lady gaga?" 

True though.

MonsterOfSpain

Because they write as they pronounce and Serbian language has 7 different cases; in english it's always the same "to lady gaga"; "from lady gaga" etc in Serbian the noun is changing depends on the case.

​They just write it the way they pronounce it, so it's Lejdi or Ledi Gaga in Nominative, and Lejdi Gage, Lejdi Gagu, Lejdi Gagi etc. in different shapes of the word :)

​Oh ok, thanks for the info :hug:

Emvee

are we ignoring the fact that their body shapes are 10000000000% different??????????? that girl looks kinda plus size

​Not trying to start a fight, but Gaga tends to look a little plus size these days. 

I can see why they thought that girl was Gaga. 

Alfonso

:rip:

the thirst of Serbian monsters is real

:deadbanana: 

Like how can someone think that's her :air:

Mess :emma: 

Archived