💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think DWUW could have been Gaga's next BR?

Illuminati

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Um, no. Who cares. The song is awful, the video concept was dreadful. The song sucks. Move on, it's 2015, quit living in 2013 and in your shoulda woulda coulda mindset. MOVE ON. 

​How dare you say that?

DWUW is a pop masterpiece

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

If it was more focused on her battle with the Media then it would have made an impact. This messy and slightly thirsty TMZ footage tells me she did right by scrapping it. She would have been dragged harder than Judas and would lose major GP support. Probably wouldn't have gotten the iconic Oscar Performance as well. 

The song could have had a more powerful video than BR if steered correctly. But she crashed and burned. 

Well the Solo version could.

The Rape ad with R. Kelly ? no.

​I agree. Though the addition of R Kelly definitely got it extra attention, most of what got it popular (and lbr, despite its decent but not hella hot chart peak, it was really popular) was Gaga's melodies alone.

The solo version is brilliant, imo, and I think extra focus on media factored decay (and with a poignant, correlative video along with it) would have done it well.

3 points in and ready for more

Riot Poof

"Do What U Want" had so much going for it, but the controversy and the overall valley Gaga was it bungled its chance. It's sad, because it's my favorite Gaga song.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

TimisaMonster

Nope...Bad Romance had longevity, WW appeal, and impacted pop culture in a new way....DWUW was just another controversial single and was hopeless

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alfonso

It would have been another Paparazzi. 

ifBDfWU4B2Bwv.gif

Not BR but it would have done very well. Europe really loved it ( have in mind that DWUW outsold Applause in Europe even without having a video). Such a good song with a strong hit potential.

YES.

I remember BR fell from the top 10 after it debuted at #9 but after the video release, the game changed 100%.

Yeah, the VIDEO WAS THE ONLY KEY for that smash.

This :legend: 

Archived