Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If The SPACE performance happened...

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

Could still happen someday! Maybe that door will open for her in a few years

Literally everything involving space gets delayed for years and years.

Bad Bromance

​yeah same here, I hope it still happens once its safe

​Oh yeah, I do too.  Once it's just as safe as flying in a commercial airplane, I'll be all for Gaga making history.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Iwontell

Well...the shuttle is not safe, the timing wouldn't be right, idk, it's simply not a fit...and most ppl would see it as nothing more than a publicity stunt, which wouldn't help Gaga's career or image at all. Gaga is winning a lot ppl over by showcasing her raw talent and that's all she really needs, at least for now.

Ppl need to see her as a great vocalist, a great songwriter (not that she's doing bad, but let's hope she uses the next album to up her game in that area even more) and a great musician (like, she should play piano more often and maybe learn how to play guitar), that's how she'll really grab ppl's attention and, more important than that, earn ppl's respect...not to mention that whoever comes in contact with her in such terms will form a more "loyal"audience, one that won't just keep moving to the next fads.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Duella Dvil

Why can't I post new topics or statuses in chrome?? It's the Mobile version... I'm on my laptop

#TryingToGetNoticedByModSoProblemWillBeResolved

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Serendipity

Why can't I post new topics or statuses in chrome?? It's the Mobile version... I'm on my laptop

#TryingToGetNoticedByModSoProblemWillBeResolved

​You should message a mod:crossed:

I don't want you to get banned:crossed:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Shadow

What if the space plane had exploded when she was on it? Some risks are too high to prove such a thing on artistic merit. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived