💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If The SPACE performance happened...

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

I know it was very unlikely but If Gaga did perform in space like it was planned how would Gaga's career look like right now? I remember when it it was announced in 2013 and it was all over the news everyone was talking about it, basically got more press coverage then ARTPOP. And now its already 2015 back then it seemed so long.If the virgin galactic flight didn't crash and Gaga performed It would have been the music event of the year, or even this century everybody would have tuned in on tv, internet, social media it would be talked about nonstop. its never been done before she could have been the biggest popstar in the world again, it would be the most epic performance by any artist in history, elevate her to the level of Michael jackson. the WHOLE world would be watching and  it would have been the perfect time to release new material. 

But maybe it was just not meant to be. Maybe it will happen one day. maybe Gaga is not ready yet. But if its going to happen she's the perfect person. And it will be an iconic event in music and space travel. The future awaits...

lady-gaga-space-suit.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

OBEY

Not this almost making me cry
I wanted it to happen so bad

She would have slayed the entire world again
tumblr_lxxubx9PM01qf2mkro1_250.gif

Sableye

It would have been a terrible idea to make the ARTPOP era stretch into 2015.

She'd have to be performing stuff from her next album which would have likely resulted in ANOTHER rushed album/era - and you know we can't afford another one of those.

Cheek to cheek wouldn't exist (which we can all agree is an important album for her career).

The GP would just see it as another stunt for attention instead of Gaga testing the boundaries of her art.

With her focus on the space mission, would she have sang at the Oscars? Probably not. That was huge for her. 

Would she have agreed to do AHS? Probably not. 

Not meant to be, and for good reasons. Other better things fell through. She can always try this again the future.

Serendipity

She needs to this at the peak of next era to keep the buzz:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

VANTABLACK

Not this almost making me cry
I wanted it to happen so bad

She would have slayed the entire world again
tumblr_lxxubx9PM01qf2mkro1_250.gif

​I know it gives me goosebumps thinking about it:saladga:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dangerous Man

Then her career would be over since it would cause her early death. :saladga:

Thank goodness it never happened.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

but then she prob wouldn't of done American Horror Story...:awkney:

​She could though, American Horror Story

SPACE.

Yeah God didn't want ARTPOP era to slay

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Bad Bromance

This makes me so sad, I really wanted this to happen!!!!:saladga::saladga:

​Me too!!!  But not at the expense of Gaga's safety.  Given that it's still not that safe, I'm content knowing she's not in harm's way.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RegiRey

​Me too!!!  But not at the expense of Gaga's safety.  Given that it's still not that safe, I'm content knowing she's not in harm's way.

​yeah same here, I hope it still happens once its safe

Delete

It would have been a terrible idea to make the ARTPOP era stretch into 2015.

She'd have to be performing stuff from her next album which would have likely resulted in a rushed album/era.

Cheek to cheek wouldn't exist (which we can all agree is an important album for her career).

The GP would just see it as another stunt for attention instead of Gaga testing the boundaries of her art.

With her focus on the space mission, would she have sang at the Oscars? Probably not. That was huge for her. 

Would she have agreed to do AHS? Probably not. 

Not meant to be, and for good reasons. Other better things fell through. She can always try this again the future.

Brilliant post. You couldn't be more spot on. :applause:

Archived