💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

[Theory] DJWS and M1CHAEL9 Producing

RegiRey

Featured Posts

RegiRey
I remember hearing that DJWS & M1chael9 are working on music together (possibly with Gaga) and couldn't find anything on here, so I decided to make this thread.

Do you guys remember this "leak" from before ARTPOP? It generated a lot of buzz at the time. (I'm still obssessed with it tbh:music:)

Well the producer of this track/"leak" is M1chael9

Well, after fans thought it was real, DJWS contacted him via twitter:

After that M1chael9 made all his music private and stopped posting music.

Today, I came across his instagram and was SLAYED by this trappy BOP :legend::

Then he writes:
"I know I haven't posted/released new music in a LONG time, but trust me there is a great reason for that. ?#soon"

It may just be a coincidence or he might be working with DJWS and Gaga :udidnt:

I'm reaching and I know it but what if he is working on #LG5?
DON'T DRAG me b---hes, :saladga: I'm just posting this for fun/speculation/hype/FYI

Anyway, I'm down for this happening. what do you think?:sis:

ENJOY HA :bye:

Kermit

:laughga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Serendipity

I know Paul, who's the other:emma:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

RainingOnMe

He is just trying to get attention. When the ARTPOP fake instrumentals were popping up, he claimed that he was producing with Gaga for attention, so I don't believe him.

RegiRey

He is just trying to get attention. When the ARTPOP fake instrumentals were popping up, he claimed that he was producing with Gaga for attention, so I don't believe him.

​really? Did he say that on twitter or what?

RainingOnMe

​really? Did he say that on twitter or what?

​He said it in youtube comments and I saw it with my own eyes. He just was/is trying to gain attention by convincing people he's producing with Gaga, when he's not.

RegiRey

​He said it in youtube comments and I saw it with my own eyes. He just was/is trying to gain attention by convincing people he's producing with Gaga, when he's not.

:rip:I had no idea. I wonder why DJWS contacted him tho?

RainingOnMe

:rip:I had no idea. I wonder why DJWS contacted him tho?

​Probably to say good job or something 

I love how people take advantage of opportunities to deceive others. :toofunny:  

Dangerous Man

Little Expectators got fooled again.

sYBZ02N.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RegiRey

​I found this comment on youtube on another video of his :duck: (sorry Im really bored and have nothing better to do haha)
"M1CHAEL9Official 4 years ago
Hey everyone! This is not a Lady GaGa Instrumental, It actually belongs to Upcoming Producer M1CHAEL9, and is Called "Medusa" you can Subscribe if you like to his Official Youtube Channel"

I dont know what to think :laughga: I just want new gaga music

RainingOnMe

​I found this comment on youtube on another video of his :duck: (sorry Im really bored and have nothing better to do haha)
"M1CHAEL9Official 4 years ago
Hey everyone! This is not a Lady GaGa Instrumental, It actually belongs to Upcoming Producer M1CHAEL9, and is Called "Medusa" you can Subscribe if you like to his Official Youtube Channel"

I dont know what to think :laughga: I just want new gaga music

​In the ones I saw, he was like "We're working on some cool stuff! (;" or some stupid stuff that fooled tons of people. :smh:  

RegiRey

​In the ones I saw, he was like "We're working on some cool stuff! (;" or some stupid stuff that fooled tons of people. :smh:  

​omg I wanna see it! lol part of me wonders if its true tho :emma:

Archived