💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Anybody Know?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

When Gaga brings Monsters backstage where do the Monsters go to get backstage after the show? I've been wondering this for a while now. Do they ask somebody who works there, do they wait for someone to go and get them? I'm confused lol :omfgaga: Do any of you know? Love you Monsters!! :kisses:

Batwings

Each Monster is given their own Volantis that's automatically programmed to transport them to the proper location.

:derpga:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Each Monster is given their own Volantis that's automatically programmed to transport them to the proper location.

:derpga:

Hahaha that's so funny :hunty: I wish

Nicole

At the artrave i remember there were people from the show who got invited backstage and they just went to where the ARTPOP zone was after the show and walked with us backstage. 

I don't know about the BTWB, I would assume they just hung around after the show and security took them wherever. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

At the artrave i remember there were people from the show who got invited backstage and they just went to where the ARTPOP zone was after the show and walked with us backstage. 

I don't know about the BTWB, I would assume they just hung around after the show and security took them wherever. 

Thank you Monster! 

Dangerous Man

Somebody from the staffs will assist and guide them to the backstage. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Kermit

illuminati drives them to a special location simulating what looks like a backstage at a concert. :laughga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

From stories I read on GGD and many other places.

On BTW Ball, chosen people will be dragged by the security and HAUS team even before the show really ends (many of those missed the encore) and they had to wait backstage where they are told what they cannot do or bring inside, before they can enter the sterile area where Gaga, her fam and friends, her dancers, management team, and Haus members hanging out. Gaga were mostly chillin on her bed with all those Versace pillows and duvet.

Pretty much the same for artRAVE except paid members were meeting Gaga for a talk in big group, then official photo sessions

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bblough

Don't know about the Born This Way Ball.  For Artave ,(through the

Born This Way Foundation) I think we were told (when you buy the

ticket) to wait in front of the venue and someone  (Sonja) from Gaga's

team would find us and take us in.  So I found the vip entrance and there

was a table and eventually this girl showed up, and she was in fact Sonja.

During the sound check before the show, she took us in and we had a 

short m+g after a tour. Then, another way is through the ARTPOPZone.

That one's after the show where you wait in the zone until handlers take

you to the room for the m+g.  For the Cheek to Cheek tour, the vip people

told us to exit the show to the left of the stage and someone would show

us the way.  Those people gave us the wrong directions  and we had to ask a lot

of questions and kept getting wrong directions.  We finally found the right place, after

running around for about 15 minutes.  Luckily we didn't miss anything.

You really have to be on your toes.  

kevinthesheep

When Gags read my letter, the security guard in front of the barrier told me to come find him or a security guard after the show, and then we waited a bit and they brought us backstage. Nothing too mysterious :gaycat:

Archived