💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I cut Gaga from my life? (Until, one year after LG4...)

Jan

Featured Posts

Creyk

Sure why not.

It's not like she is doing anything interesting for the next 6-9 months, so you won't miss anything. 

I don't tihnk that seeing candids about her outside her apartment is such an important thing :laughga: 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

That seems drastic. Maybe you should just not listen to her music and find other people to stan for in the meantime.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Slayer

Why do people announce/ask things like this?

Why do people DO things like this?

I honestly don't understand the point of it. You're not going to enjoy her new music any more than you normally would, just because you've had a Gaga-drought. In fact, you're less likely to feel connected to her and her music after "cutting her from your life". In a year or two's time, she'll become just another popstar to you. 

But whatever, it's your choice. :saladga:  I personally couldn't do it and I can't fathom why anyone would WANT to do it. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Alfonso

Sure but why would you want to? :laughga: I mean if you want to dehydrate yourself of Gaga and then rehydrate so you appreciate it way more then I guess I understand, but does it really take a year? :confused: 

you'll fail, cause the lead single will be massive and you'll be hearing it everywhere, whether you like it or nah

:legend:

This :yes: 

Archived