💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Non-Album singles: yay or nay?

Ferrer Zorola

Non-album singles: yay or nay?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like having non album singles?

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

I honestly didn't know if this should be in conversation area or in Gaga thoughts but las time I had a thought and I put it in the conversation area I was given a warning :awkney: :saladga:

Well how would you feel about having non album singles? Would you be here for it? I wouldn't. I enjoy having concept albums.

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

No, I like whole bodies of work and it would look ugly in my iTunes library

Haroon

If your thought was about Gaga then it belonged in Gaga Thoughts, if it's a general thought then Conversation Area is fine :laughga: 

I'm not a fan of non-album singles because I only purchase albums :emma: Plus I like getting music in bulk, not in independent songs. Plus I like the feeling of eras rather than just one off things floating in mid air :shrug: 

monsterdreams

Depends on the song tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

nikola

Yes.....cuz it will keep tha buzz around tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bellatrix

​Exactly this!

Mister Gaga

​this x10000

darkchylde

No. The point of songs being released before an album is to somehow create hype for it. Releasing singles for the shake of it to me always seems like a money-catcher.

That's what I like the most about BEYONCÉ. No singles, just the album and what fans love the most about singles: amazing music videos.

I really feel Gaga should do something like that someday. Maybe give a release date, make a big event for it and create hype within a month or two, without any singles before its release. Appear on TV shows talking about the sound of the album, the ideas behind it, what inspired it...

Jester

I think the concept of LP (long play) should die out tbh

So yeah :sweat:

I'd actually like more EP-sized albums more often tbh

Ferrer Zorola

no

because Britney already did this with Pretty Girls

brit2.jpg

I think she is going to release more singles till the albums ready or release the album with no hurries and then include pretty girls as a bonus track :neyde:  

LIFE IS GOOD

Kulture Kiari

Depends. If it's a really good song that will overshadow the theme/concept of her album, with an extremely awesome video and mini era, then YES PLEASE! Anything for a new Gaga song. But if it's something made quick and generic just so she can stay relevant like Pretty Girls, then No Thank You.

Archived