💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Might Lady Gaga Appear in Madonna's New Video?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

monketsharona

maybe..; I don't consider the ones who are tagged as the suprise guests

LeoFameMonster

I highly doubt that Gaga will be in Madonna's Video, since when does Lady Gaga do cameos.

It would also seem forced, fake and contrived but then again its Madonna and this album needs anything it can get  :reductive2:

Gaga would say no because Madonna just a couple years ago hated Gaga and even threw shade so how does anyone think Gaga will just go be in a music video so suddenly after only being at an After Party and taking a Pic with Madonna. Just cause you take a selfie with someone and they show up to your party doesn't make them best friends/ friends.

I know we would all love it but wait for the LG5/6 when the duet comes out lol

LeoFameMonster

maybe..; I don't consider the ones who are tagged as the suprise guests

​only surprise is that this album is still releasing singles>?

monketsharona

Just cause you take a selfie with someone and they show up to your party doesn't make them best friends/ friends.

​Though Gaga promoting 'Gadonna' or Madonna implying she's celebrating Gaga's engagement is the sign the hatchet is buried. 

No need to continue this ridiculous feud. 

LeoFameMonster

​Though Gaga promoting 'Gadonna' or Madonna implying she's celebrating Gaga's engagement is the sign the hatchet is buried. 

No need to continue this ridiculous feud. 

​whose continuing a feud?? I pointed out the obvious that you don't just take a picture and become best friends and appear in each other music videos. Especially after having a very one-sided public fight. That just don't make sense it is common sense or at least I thought it was.

And Madonna said "time to kiss the ring" that is implying a form of respect, "kissing the ring" is a saying derived from the Pope. Highly doubt it is regarding her engagement since that is a very well know saying "kiss the ring". Also tagging your photo as "Gadonna" doesn't imply they are friends, its just a cool way to describe the Photo. 

Or I could be wrong and Gaga has become such good friends with Madonna over night and will appear in her music video, since cameos are typical for Gaga. :lolly:

freebit

Even though she and Madonna have mended things I doubt the goodwill extends to her appearing in Madonna's video (especially for a song titled Bitch I'm Madonna, lol).

Hola Soraya

since when does Lady Gaga do cameos.

:derpga: 

+ involuntary cameo tbh

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Jenniferella

​whose continuing a feud?? I pointed out the obvious that you don't just take a picture and become best friends and appear in each other music videos. Especially after having a very one-sided public fight. That just don't make sense it is common sense or at least I thought it was.

And Madonna said "time to kiss the ring" that is implying a form of respect, "kissing the ring" is a saying derived from the Pope. Highly doubt it is regarding her engagement since that is a very well know saying "kiss the ring". Also tagging your photo as "Gadonna" doesn't imply they are friends, its just a cool way to describe the Photo. 

​Wow didn't know you were part of Gaga's life. You know so much.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

LeoFameMonster

:derpga: 

+ involuntary cameo tbh

​She was a feature in wally video at that was back in 2008/2009 not really a cameo. The next video well showing pictures of Gaga in your music video isn't a cameo lol its more like a slideshow lol

Riot Poof

Madonna did say that she has a plan to end the rivalry between her and Gaga... It makes sense if Madonna's plan is to have Gaga make a special cameo in her music video. It's too bad that the music video is for a... lackluster song imo.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Gagadonna

She won't appear in Bitch I'm Madonna BUT she will in Illuminati secret music video:lolly:

GagaMyBlood95

When has Gaga done anything like that? I mean, she is way more close to some other artists and she never did a cameo for them or an appearence, it's just not her thing..

Can you really imagine Gaga showing up in BITCH I'M MADONNA video? No way..

Archived