💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would you be here for a Gaga piano album?

Bambino

Featured Posts

codymonster

We've done this thread so many times I don't know what to answer anymore.

Well then don't answer or post in it...? :rip:  Like, if you're over threads like this, don't go in them. Free will is an amazing thing :sweat: 

OT: Defs be here for it :legend: 

Serendipity

Well then don't answer or post in it...? :rip:  Like, if you're over threads like this, don't go in them. Free will is an amazing thing :sweat: 

OT: Defs be here for it :legend: 

​Impressive answer:applause:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bradley

An EP :green: Not an album. Unless an album is still 8 tracks.

I'd also love an instrumental piece :pray:

​This. Start from an EP.

Yes, and she can still keep it pop and good for everyone. Don't 21 and In The Lonely Hour contain a lot of piano? Gaga can definitely strip it down :yes: 

djBuffoon

Only a piano as the instrumental? No, thank you. Gaga is certainly a proficient player, but her skills are not as honed as Sara Bareilles or the like.

Now, piano-based rock (with guitars, bass, percussion, and drums)? That I would be so on-board with.

monsterdreams

Tbh with the right songs she could slay the pack 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Head Empty

I'm still waiting for her to announce a greatest hits album with only acoustic versions of her most popular songs. She could even release Dance in the Dark, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus or Gypsy (or any other fan favorite) as an acoustic single :legend:.

MikeGoneGaga

I'd love it as a "Special Edition" as the second disc instead of club remixes. 

Riot Poof

I'm here for a piano-based (not necessarily a piano-only) album with ORIGINAL songs. I'm a big fan of piano pop/rock (like what Tori Amos is famous for). Also, it would be a good way for Gaga to do something different while keeping the very core of her music pop. As much as I love her dance music, I want her to explore more acoustic forms of pop music. She can even incorporate jazz into some of the songs. Basically, this is a great opportunity.

But like I said, I want original songs. I don't want Gaga's Abbey Road Sessions with piano nor do I want another covers album like Cheek to Cheek.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Serendipity

I'm here for a piano-based (not necessarily a piano-only) album with ORIGINAL songs. I'm a big fan of piano pop/rock (like what Tori Amos is famous for). Also, it would be a good way for Gaga to do something different while keeping the very core of her music pop. As much as I love her dance music, I want her to explore more acoustic forms of pop music. She can even incorporate jazz into some of the songs. Basically, this is a great opportunity.

But like I said, I want original songs. I don't want Gaga's Abbey Road Sessions with piano nor do I want another covers album like Cheek to Cheek.

Don't say that

​I love the Abbey Road Sessions and Cheek to Cheek

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Riot Poof

Don't say that

​I love the Abbey Road Sessions and Cheek to Cheek

​I love Abbey Road Sessions too, but Kylie did that 25 years into her career. Gaga's not even 10 years into her pop career.

As for Cheek to Cheek, yet another jazz standards album wasn't all that impressive to me (NO disrespect, just being honest). However, a jazz covers album with songs that weren't jazz in the first place would be interesting, like how Nouvelle Vague covers punk and new wave songs in a bossa nova style.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bad Bromance

omg yes :woot:

Just her and her piano.... It would be amazing :flutter:

​This right here!!!  That would make my life complete, tbh!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso

Yes, but not like an complete album, maybe an accoustic album of her singles and fan favorites :yes: 

Archived