💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want a Lady Gaga X Lana Del Rey Collab?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Benji

The only way I can really see it working is if they had Lana singing the chorus and have Gaga doing the verses? Like Lana's voice here for the choruses -

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

This is one of those things where fans are creaming at the thought of two of their faves working together rather than thinking about the reality of what a collab between them would be like. I don't think their styles mesh. Lana is pretty one dimensional and Gagas style and booming voice doesn't fit into her creative world. So what could they possibly do together?

lego

Stefani, you suck, I know you're selling twenty million...

umm...

tumblr_inline_n79ynd5QyW1sini7k.gif

Nope.

FreePalestine

Creyk

I have a feeling they don't really like each other, you know.. :laughga:Plus, I think their voices will sound weird together, so umm.. No. :lana:

Gaga's voice is full and powerful while Lana's, though distinctive, is very thin and whispery. I can't see it working.

Of course. But idk how their voices can work together. It has to be a unique song, maybe a ballad.

​Their voices sound nice together actually

This mashup proves that for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A87a5YGaF-4

Besides, Lana is a very versatile vocalist. She could make it work. 

aaronyoji

I love both of them but.. I mean, I dunno, I can't imagine their voices going well together. I'd love just a sort of freestyle rock live performance in some godforsaken bar tho :green:

​i want u to **** me with your opinions lol. 

id die if gaga just made like ultraviolence type music, ugh that'd be amazing. that record is so dynamic and well written. 

Didymus

​i want u to **** me with your opinions lol. 

id die if gaga just made like ultraviolence type music, ugh that'd be amazing. that record is so dynamic and well written. 

:Chica: Never heard that one before. I like it :queenga:

And yes pls. I'm a huge UV fan and would die if Gaga went gritty like that.

CannaeDrive

Hell no, Ms Del Rey is too soporific for the energetic and polymorphous Gaga.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Riot Poof

I can only imagine a GagaxLana collab to have something to do with d--g and violence glorification, submission, and daddies. I'm good without one, thanks.

Besides, "So Legit" is so real. I don't want Gaga collaborating with haters.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bad Bromance

I like Lana's music but I'm not so sure if their voices would mesh well.  But who knows?  Perhaps they can make it work!  If they'd collab I'd be happy for sure.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived