Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want a Lady Gaga X Lana Del Rey Collab?

Kermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

I have a feeling they don't really like each other, you know.. :laughga:Plus, I think their voices will sound weird together, so umm.. No. :lana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

lxdygxga

I would love for it to happen as they are two of my favorite artists, and I really do think it could be something special. With that being said, I highly doubt it. Although, I never thought Gaga and Madonna would reconcile, so stranger things have happened.

DontDoubtDavid

Of course. But idk how their voices can work together. It has to be a unique song, maybe a ballad.

Lona Delery

I like both, but I dont want a collab. After all, I stil haven't forgiven Lana for insulting Gaga :laughga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

djBuffoon

Gaga's voice is full and powerful while Lana's, though distinctive, is very thin and whispery. I can't see it working.

Dorothy Gale

No. NO. And NO!!!! 

Lana's music might be good if I need to fall asleep, but that's not what I like about Gaga's music. 

Archived