💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want a Lady Gaga X Lana Del Rey Collab?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

rebNmlM9EWQ.jpg

black-and-white-diva-girl-lady-gaga-litt

A Trip hop/Piano ballad anyone? maybe for a Disney soundtrack or smth

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love both of them but.. I mean, I dunno, I can't imagine their voices going well together. I'd love just a sort of freestyle rock live performance in some godforsaken bar tho :green:

Iwontell

hell no :bye:

EDIT: Gaga is mainstream pop and Lana is a hipster, which means that no matter how successful Gaga is, how much money she makes or how many awards she gets, Lana will always see her a lesser kind of artist...so I don't think Lana would ever want a collab to happen. Also, on top of that, I think their material - though both are usually categorized as "pop"- couldn't be more different...so I don't think the result would be very good. Frankly, Lana isn't the most versatile entertainer, so doing anything out of what she's used to do would be a big risk (and both of them are coming out of floppy moments, risk is the last thing they need)...and I can even see Gaga pulling a Lana and singing in that plaintiff fashion, but in that case it wouldn't be a real collaboration, it would just be Gaga inserted in one of Lana's songs, so...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Levine

No, I have to much respect for Gaga to wish a collab with a person who hates her and who insulted her in a song.

I want Gaga to collab with real artists. 

Yanko

No, I have to much respect for Gaga to wish a collab with a person who hates her and who insulted her in a song.

​lana is a real artists

yes but lana doesnt like gaga 

Kermit

​Hunty that song is very old and was made when Lana and Gaga were trying to get to the top :hunty:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Tropico

I'd sell my sorry soul for this to happen.

Princess Die feat. Lana please

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

I want Gaga to collab with real artists. ​

In what world is Lana not a real artist? :smh:  

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

display name

There are only so few collaborations that I actually want to happen. That is not one of them.

JustPokeHerFace

If they did something that played to both of their strengths, then yes. The video would be absolutely epic for sure. 

OBEY

​Lana is an artist ;)

Archived