Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What was your favourite Gaga tour?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I LOVE the Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball, and the Artrave.

I love the Monster Balls interludes, and how it was the true introduction to Mother Monster and her relationship with us Little Monsters!

I F"IN LOVE EVERY LAST PART OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL!!!!!!!!!!! Nuf said!

I also love the Artrave a sh** ton as well. The colours, electronics, outfits, everything!

I also did like the Fame Ball, but not nearly as much as the others!

Tell me what tour you found the best out of all the tours that Gaga has done (including the C2C tour)!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Alien Tulip

The Fame Ball even though I never attended it. It was simple yet creative and innovative without the need of corny ass props, unnecessary tacky castle and tacky stage lightings. My favorite tour that I've attended though was the first version of the monster ball. That show was so theatrical and everything just flowed together so well. It might even be the best concert I've ever attended. 

Checkers

TMB cause I went twice

My BTWB was cancelled :fat:

I didn't really like my artRave experience.

TimisaMonster

BTWB

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

crybrowz

I'm not sure. Maybe the Monster Ball. I feel like BTWB probably would have been my favorite but I can't really watch any of the videos without getting sad because my date got cancelled :cry:

I did, however, attend the artRAVE and it was beautiful visually but I liked how the Monster Ball had a story line. 

Shaney

never been to an actual tour but i'd say the BTWB, then the artRAVE.

the lighting at the artRave was incredible though.

Shadow

I pretty much loved every damn thing about her Monster Ball 2009-2011. That s--t rocked and felt like a huge party, as her following tours which were also grand, but the MB stayed with me like a stubborn echo in a hall with a loudspeaker.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Serendipity

never went to one, but this without a doubt

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

artRaver

BTWB and artRAVE since those are the only two I actually had general admission tickets for.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Luiz

i love the intro of this :green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

nativenewyorker

I've only been to Roseland and artRAVE but conceptually I think The Monster Ball was her greatest tour. Both versions. I wish I could've seen that live.

Bebe

BTWB >>> The absolute THEATER of it all. G.O.A.T and the Government Hooker performance :giveup:

It was amazing, best live show I have ever seen. I wish I saw TF ball live though, the videos look like absolute perfection.

I've never been to one of her concerts, but out of watching them on youtube I found the BTWB to be most entertaining 

Archived