💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australia finally this time? Tour is going from Late August - February.. long tour for her

It's a month shorter than her last tour

ByeBye49

It's a month shorter than her last tour

​Even less hope for me to see her now. :madge:  

​You can buy them from trustworthy sites that re-sellers use like http://viagogo.co.uk :party: I've used that a few times in the past for Katy Perry's Prismatic tickets, Gaga's The Monster Ball tickets, and my sister used it for one of Drake's concerts :yes:

They might be a little more expensive depending on the demand, but they could equally be cheaper and they fluctuate too so you'll have to keep an eye on them :huh: When Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint Tour tickets first came out they were even cheaper on that site (around £40 for GA), but now the cheapest is £87 :omg:

​

Oo thank you!! I'll keep an eye out :hug:

Pandora

I really want to go and see her but the stigma of being a Madonna fan/going to see her :air:  

AJH219

Praying she comes to Charlotte. If not, Atlanta is only a four hour drive.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I wonder how many times she will fall herself off stage on purpose for that promo+media praise. :huh:

Ew, you're not funny

Versace

The set list should be a challenge considering her 25 track album and discography of singles.

As long as she has Living Like A Prayer in there, people will pay for it I guess

Alfonso

The set list should be a challenge considering her 25 track album and discography of singles.

As long as she has Living Like A Prayer in there, people will pay for it I guess

Yeah I thought that too :duck: 

Sugarfall

​She never does the whole new album.I think she'll do like 10 Rebel Heart songs.

Sugarfall

I really want to go and see her but the stigma of being a Madonna fan/going to see her :air:  

​Be an #unapologeticb---h and just go :pawsup:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived