💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

I will reserve my judgement until I see how it works... Why should she have Hung Up? She has such a huuuge amout of hits that its impossible to choose/please everyone. And this is not a GH tour :) But we'll see how it works :)

It's the last big hit she had and that people who aren't old actually remember? 

Why would she perform Candy Shop for the 3rd time in a row when it wasn't even a single?

Unapologetic Bitch as a part of the encore?

This is an even bigger mess than artRAVE setlist. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the last big hit she had and that people who aren't old actually remember? 

Why would she perform Candy Shop for the 3rd time in a row when it wasn't even a single?

Unapologetic Bitch as a part of the encore?

This is an even bigger mess than artRAVE setlist. 

You think the show is for pennyless teens only? And 4 mins say hello. CS probably because she loves it herself and fits The narrative of The show? HU was already three times in a row and like I said, its RH tour not GH. If the show has any retrospective to it, UB fits perfectly towards the end thematically. And oh nothing is as messy as that "show" :)

How do we know the setlist is real?

some fans were waiting outside the arena yesterday and it's the same list, minus a couple they couldn't make out through the walls lmao. I'm not saying it's official, but it's 99% identical to the one that was reported by them

who will love me when the night is over

The setlist is a mess.

No Hung Up?

Candy Shop?

Joan Of Arc as opener?

Really? 

I love the setlist :rip:

i would have wanted Into The Groove but she made up for it with Deeper tbh

and I don't think Joan of Arc is the opening, that's just the name/theme of the section fam

who will love me when the night is over

thefamebitch

I just really wanted 4 Minutes/ Like a Prayer/ Ray of Light/ Express Yourself/ Hung Up/ Sorry but I understand this is the Rebel Heart Tour.  HOWEVER, I'm NOT alright with her not including Beautiful Scars, Wash All Over Me and Hold Tight. :miley:

Glad this isn't official. Seriously, I'm not here for Bitch I'm Madonna not being at the end of the setlist :saladga:

I know it's gonna be close to this one, but I hope she'll surprise us, at least with the song order!
(And I'm still praying for LAP and GGW, not even sorry :pray:)

monsterdreams

Really want PDP even though it's never gonna happen 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PopBitch

The setlist is a mess.

No Hung Up?

Candy Shop?

Joan Of Arc as opener?

Really? 

Joan of Arc is the opener?  That does seem odd.  Although, I really like the slow Substitute for Love on her Drowned World Tour.  The stage was so dark and dramatic and loved her designer punk rock outfit.

Candy Shop is one of her worst songs.  I don't care to ever hear again how her sugar is raw.. 

DanielKCarey

I see a spiral staircase hanging over the heart stage, wonder what it's for..

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived