Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

darkwolf

​True, but a big decline in ticket sales sure can't be a good sign either, for someone who is a touring force.

​It's not a "big decline"; in my country she's doing two arena, and each has more than twice the audience of the two shows Gaga did :hor:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

I wanna go so badly to the London date, but everyone I know hates M and I get very anxious going to things like that alone, I wouldn't even go cinema alone lol

I'll wait for the DVD lol

Also, in all fairness, I wouldn't expect a friend to pay those prices for someone they don't wanna see live.

Goldfish

I wanna go so badly to the London date, but everyone I know hates M and I get very anxious going to things like that alone, I wouldn't even go cinema alone lol

I'll wait for the DVD lol

Also, in all fairness, I wouldn't expect a friend to pay those prices for someone they don't wanna see live.

​i got my friend to pay £130 just to go with me, he isnt even a fan, but he is a great friend :heart:

I invented post-its

Miss Piggy

​she used to do two stadium shows in big cities or  3-4 arena shows.

The interest for her tours is decreasing each time, and there's no way to deny it.

This tour will gross less than MDNA, and MDNA grossed less than Sticky and Sweet. :reductive:

​And probably gross more then Re-Invention Tour and Drowned World Tour.

Houdini

​True, but a big decline in ticket sales sure can't be a good sign either, for someone who is a touring force.

​During the 90's she did two major stadium tours and then in the early 00's she did two small arena tours. Your point is invalid, artists don't need to do stadium tour each time. Look at U2 they did the huge 360 tour and now they are playing in arenas. Madonna did two stadium tour in a row with the S&S and MDNA for sure the demand is lower this time but the tour will be sold out everywhere by beginning of the tour for sure

dlioncourt91

The interest for her tours is decreasing each time, and there's no way to deny it.

This tour will gross less than MDNA, and MDNA grossed less than Sticky and Sweet. :reductive:

​Yeah, MDNA grossed less than S&S because S&S had a second leg to it apart from the 2008 leg of the tour. More dates, more money. Honestly, the reach. :air:

Haroon

I'm not quite sure what your point is :confused: Do you expect her tours to only get bigger and bigger as they go on? :huh: 

djparky

​During the 90's she did two major stadium tours and then in the early 00's she did two small arena tours. Your point is invalid, artists don't need to do stadium tour each time. Look at U2 they did the huge 360 tour and now they are playing in arenas. Madonna did two stadium tour in a row with the S&S and MDNA for sure the demand is lower this time but the tour will be sold out everywhere by beginning of the tour for sure

​yeah there is a difference...U2 sold out all the 360 tour shows and said at the time they would do arenas next time...almost all of which are sold out..and those that aren't are where they are doing multiple nights (and will be in stadiums again next year)..Madonna can't sell out one night in some places and in others (eg Amsterdam) where a second show has been added they'll be giving away tickets to fill that show. I don't know why there is a suprise- Madonna is not as popular as she once was (and I say this as a MAdonna fan from way back), the tickets are a ridicuously expensive, the shows start late, the setlists largely ignore her excellent back catalogue in favour of new material that noone knows and few people like and Rebel Heart has failed to do much anywhere (despite promotion)...I know of long time fans who've not bothered this time,,,if the fanbase isn't interested then noone else will be

Ladey Gagz

​yeah there is a difference...U2 sold out all the 360 tour shows and said at the time they would do arenas next time...almost all of which are sold out..and those that aren't are where they are doing multiple nights (and will be in stadiums again next year)..Madonna can't sell out one night in some places and in others (eg Amsterdam) where a second show has been added they'll be giving away tickets to fill that show. I don't know why there is a suprise- Madonna is not as popular as she once was (and I say this as a MAdonna fan from way back), the tickets are a ridicuously expensive, the shows start late, the setlists largely ignore her excellent back catalogue in favour of new material that noone knows and few people like and Rebel Heart has failed to do much anywhere (despite promotion)...I know of long time fans who've not bothered this time,,,if the fanbase isn't interested then noone else will be

How can you criticize the set list when nobody knows what it's gonna be yet :flop: 

bionic

I just discovered that she has outsold the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm :udidnt:

​i bought 1 ticket

buy bionic

androiduser

​Yeah, MDNA grossed less than S&S because S&S had a second leg to it apart from the 2008 leg of the tour. More dates, more money. Honestly, the reach.  default_air.jpg

​actually, MDNA had more shows... 88.... and Sticky and Sweet had 85

Bellatrix

​2 actually

​That's weird. When I visited AXS it said that there was no tickets available.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived