đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Alfonso

She didn't perform Who's That Girl, so sad.. :giveup:

I hope there's a way she includes it in the DVD (as a Bonus at least) also no ghosttown :giveup:

This tour ended so fast :giveup: 

Can't wait for the next one (2019), hopefully I'll finally see her live :giveup:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

I enjoyed the MDNA tour DVD..that was something else! Can't wait to see the Rebel Heart live on DVD!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

bionic
1 hour ago, Alfonso said:

She didn't perform Who's That Girl, so sad.. :giveup:

I hope there's a way she includes it in the DVD (as a Bonus at least) also no ghosttown :giveup:

This tour ended so fast :giveup: 

Can't wait for the next one (2019), hopefully I'll finally see her live :giveup:

Was it just WTG that's gone?

buy bionic

Alfonso
14 minutes ago, bionic said:

Was it just WTG that's gone?

Yes :giveup: (from the original setlist at least)

:'v

10 hours ago, Prismatic said:

This is honestly her best concert ever (sorry Blonde/Girlie and Confession). This your made me love Godly Shop. The remix is ****ing HOT!! Does someone have the audio or ripped the Candy Shop from the tour? 

I did a recreation of the instrumental tour version. I can also send you a soundboard recording.

Prismatic
53 minutes ago, xKorix said:

I did a recreation of the instrumental tour version. I can also send you a soundboard recording.

Omg thank you. This is amazing and almost sound the same as the live version. <3 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Thank you all for following this thread during the Rebel Heart Tour! And thank you all for making my thread a real hit thread! :flutter:

This thread, however, will be updated with info about the total tour gross revenue and attendance as well as exciting info about the DVD that's coming soon. I've already updated the OP with the info that we've got already and I'll update it ASAP when new info comes.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, RockWithU said:

Thank you all for following this thread during the Rebel Heart Tour! And thank you all for making my thread a real hit thread! :flutter:

This thread, however, will be updated with info about the total tour gross revenue and attendance as well as exciting info about the DVD that's coming soon. I've already updated the OP with the info that we've got already and I'll update it ASAP when new info comes.

That's great! ;) 

Let's see how much we'll have to wait until the DVD is released :giveup:

5 hours ago, RockWithU said:

Thank You and thanks everyone! :)

Psychedelic

Rebel Heart Tour has now become my favourite Madonna tour. It has it all, good vocals, good choreos, great production, new bops, old classics... And most of all, the most vulnerable Madonna we have ever seen on the road (I'm saying this with tears in my eyes)

I'd seen her live 3 times before and this experiece cannot be compared. It was absolutely out of this world to be able to see her so close, and I mean "close" physically and emotionally, because she was truly connected to her fans during this tour. The moment she cried at my show, I cried with her. I've been a fan of this woman for over 15 years and that moment was the epitome of my fandom.

Cannnot wait to get this on DVD, too bad WTG was vut out. It was definitely one of my favorite songs on the show, I hope she includes it as  an extra as well as all the request songs, though that's too much to ask for!

Take A Bow and Like A Prayer though... YAAAAAAAAY!

It was such a great journey following this tour. Thank you Madonna, thank you everyone on this thread. XOXO!

shoful

This was my first tour of hers that I've gone to. How did she react differently here than on any other tour?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

AJH219
2 hours ago, shoful said:

This was my first tour of hers that I've gone to. How did she react differently here than on any other tour?

From my viewpoint, via the DVDs, her previous tour personas have been somewhat of an untouchable goddess. Always practically perfect in every way. Everything was very scripted and rigorous, even the chatter between sets. Sure, that was probably the case with RHT as well, but it didn't seem as forced

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

7 hours ago, AJH219 said:

From my viewpoint, via the DVDs, her previous tour personas have been somewhat of an untouchable goddess. Always practically perfect in every way. Everything was very scripted and rigorous, even the chatter between sets. Sure, that was probably the case with RHT as well, but it didn't seem as forced

Pretty much this. Or I would say RHT had more room to breath and interact. More personal and intimate, perhaps.

Hexxx

Queen of Grossing Tours

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived